ch.19

Previous chp*

Sidneet went to the garden for walk.
Avu ask sid about his past.

Now❤

Avu: how you become a MAFIA KING.

Sid chuckled humorlessly thinking about his past.

Sid: i become a MAFIA KING because of my past.

Avu: past....ummm what type of past...(nervous)

Sid: a dark past.... I was 10 years old when my parents died in MAFIA ATTACK.

FLASH BACK*

One shiny morning. I was sitting in my living room... Crossing my arms to my chest making a cute angry pout. My parents were trying to convince me because i don't want to go to school.
Suddenly sm1 knock on the main door harshly. I quickly hugged my mom because i got scared due to the voice. My father kissed my forhead and said to me....GO TO YOUR ROOM. i refuse but my father forcefully drag me to my room and said...DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I CALL YOU. My father kissed my whole face and went outside of the room. I was sitting in my room crying suddenly i heared a gun shot sound. I quickly get out from my room and went downstairs. I found some mens were going outside of our house and my parents on the floor lifelessly. I was hella shocked. I slowly went towards my parents body and sat there...touching my mom's face which is full of blood. Suddenly sm1 rang the bell. I opened the door and saw riyaz and his parents. When i saw riyaz i quickly hugged him. Riyaz was shocked seeing my condition. Then riyaz's parents call the police. Police try to interogate with me but i didn't utter a word. After that i went to riyaz house and start living with him.
When i was 15 years old ...riyaz parents told me that my father was related to mafia and some of the mafia men killed my parents.

FLASH BACK ends*

Sid: after that i become a MAFIA KING to take revenge from my parents murderers. (angrily)

Avu's eyes were full of tears and she was sobbing. Sid hugged avu and said....

Sid: don't cry BABY GIRL❤ i don't like tears in your eyes.

Avu broke the hug and hold her ears with her both hand....

Avu: SORRY! I thought you are a bad person who kill people....SO SORRY...PLZ FORGIVE ME❤

Sid: no BABY GIRL❤ it's not your fault.

Avu: but still i shouldn't think this much bad about you.... SORRY.

Sid remove her hands from her ears and kissed her knuckles softly.

Sid: it's okay.... I'm not angry on you.

Avu: NO... I deserve punishment. Now you do whatever you want to do with me. Just punish me. (guilty)

(Avu was really feeling guilty that's why she didn't knew what she was saying.)

Sid smirk and pulled her by her waist. Avu landed on his chest.

Sid: i can do whatever i want to do with you. (husky voice)

Avu: i .... Me...an.... Y...ou ....

Sid cutted her between.

Sid: now you can't back off from your words BABY GIRL❤

Sid starts trailing wet kisses on her jaw to collar bone. Avu moaned. Sid bite her sweet spot. Avu hissed and closed her eyes. Sid move towards her ear suductively.

Sid: i think you deserve punishment BABY GIRL❤

Sid suck her earlobe. Avu moaned. Sid moved towards her lips and kissed her passionately. Avu kissed him back. After 5 mins sid broke the kiss and said....

Sid: do you want to continue the punishment. (husky voice)

Avu shiver and push sid a little. Avu ran towards the mansion. Sid chuckled and shouts....

Sid: i would love to continue  the punishment.

Avu: in your dreams (shout)

Sid smiled and went inside the mansion. Sid walked towards the room. he went to take shower into the closet washroom as avu is taking shower in the bed room's washroom. Avu came out from the washroom and layed on the bed waiting for sid.

After 5 mins*

Sid came out of the washroom and saw avu laying on the bed waiting for him. Sid quickly layed on the bed and hugged avu. Avu rested her head on his chest and listned to his heartbeat.❤
Sid was staring at the cieling. After sometime avu saw sid staring at the cieling.  Avu starts staring at his face.

Avu: (in mind) he is looking so HOT while staring at the cieling. His perfect jaws. His plump lips and the most beautiful his hazel orbs are just admirable. I'm so bad that i thought he is a bad person but I was totally wrong. He is such a nice man. He is a pure soul.

POV ends*

Sid saw avu staring at him. Sid smirk and flip avu. Sid is hovered over her.
Avu rested her palms on his well-built chest.

Sid: drooling over your man BABY GIRL❤(smirk)

Avu:  umm... I...  W...as. J..us...t. Th...inki...g Ab...out.  Som...eth....ing...(stammering)

Sid: thinking about something or thinking about me. (husky voice)

Avu: ab....out. Som...eth...ing.  (stammer)

Sid move towards her ear  kissed her earlobe and said....

Sid: you are such a bad liar (whispered)

Avu shivered and closed her eyes. Sid love his  effect  on her. Sid starts trailing wet kisses on her jaws to neck. Avu moaned. Sid caressed her tighs with his hands seductively. Avu starts moaning. Sid starts kissing, biting and sucking  her neck. Avu wrap her arms around his neck and starts caressing his hairs. Sid pull her shirt up and starts kissing her belly. Avu starts moaning mess. Suddenly sid came back to his sense and stopped. Avu opened her eyes and saw sid confusingly.  Sid moved towards her ear and said....

Sid: we'll continue this when the right time come.

Avu nodded shyly and hide his face in his chest. Sid smiled and hugged her tightly.

Sidneet sleep cuddling.

Sid's past revealed. FINALLY❤

Thanks for your support. It means alot.

Be safe😷❤❤

990 words.

Vinnie❤