ch.17

Previous chp❤

Sid give rules to avu for going office.

Now*

Avu entered inside her office and entered inside the elevator.

Avu:(in mind) OMG! I can't believe that today is my first day of job. My dream job and my dream come true  just because of sid. He is such a nice guy.... I don't know why but when i look in his eyes today i saw something deep very deep.... What's this feeling....?

POV ends*

Avu came outside of the elevator and saw anu standing there with so much excitement in her eyes.  Avu smiled and walk towards Anu.

Anu: Avu.... (excited)

Anu hugs avu. Avu hugged back. Anu broke the hug and said....

Anu: i can't believe from today you and me are going to work together.

Avu: i also can't believe.

Anu smiled.  Avu and Anu went towards their cabin and starts working. Anu guide avu how to work.
Avu work hard and got appreciated by abhi.

Abhi: wow! Avu you did your work so good.... KEEP IT UP.

avu: thanks sir.

Abhi: there is no need to call me sir just call me ABHI BHAI.

Avu: okay Abhi bhai.

Abhi smiles and left for his work.
Avu came to anu and hug her. Anu hugged her back.

Avu: anu.... Ykw  ABHI BHAI appreciate me for my work .... I am so happy.

Anu broke the hug.

Anu: really.... This is so cool.... KEEP IT UP my darling.❤

Avu smiles.

Avu: now i'm really hungry.

Anu: ya.... Me too.... Let's go outside to have lunch.....What say..?

Avu: NO! Anu i can't. (sadly)

Anu: why...?

Avu: coz sid gave me some rules for office.... And one of the rule is i can't go outside of the office or hangout with friends.

Anu: but this is not fair.... Talk to sid... May be he allowed you....

Avu: NO anu.... He strictly said that i have to follow the rules.... (sadly)

Anu: Avu don't be sad.... We'll order lunch from outside to the office....PROBLEM SOLVE.

Avu: ya...  That's a good idea.... So let's order.

Anu: sure...what do you want...?

Anu said while finding her cell phone in her purse.

Avu: ummmm.....chicken chowmein and mint margrita...😋

Anu: hmmm... Great taste.

Avu: thanks dear❤

Anu ordered the food. After 30 mins their food arrived.... They ate their lunch and again starts working...

At 5.00pm

Avu: bye anu...

Anu: where are you going...?

Avu: home....

Anu: but now.... I thought we both  will go together.

Avu: sid told me that till 5:00pm i have to complete my all office work daily and...