EPILOGUE*

After 2 years...

Sid was making funny faces to divert his son's mind from crying but failed...

Ishaan Nigam...
1 year old....
Sidneet child....

Gender: BOY

Sid sigh in defeat and said...

Sid: plzz...ishaan stop crying plzz...your PAPA is begging infront of you...

Ishaan cried more and smack sid's forhead with a soft toy....sid pick him up in his arms and take ishaan to avu...

Sid: now your turn...

Saying this sid place ishaan on avu's lap and sat on the couch...

Avu: sid...you can't take care of your own child...REDICULOUS

Saying this avu give ishaan his favourite soft toy....Ishaan immediately hugged his soft toy and stopped crying....avu smiled and kissed his forhead....

Sid was shocked...

Sid: this is not fair...i was trying to divert ishaan mind from crying....for the past 1 hour...and now you just give him a soft toy and he stopped crying...THIS IS VERY BAD....(complaining tone)

Avu chuckled and said...

Avu: you know what...Ishaan is just like you...always complaining or crying...

Sid widen his eyes and said...

Sid: excuse me....!

Avu: excused....

Sid: umm...i'm not a cry baby...and Ishaan is  like you....

Avu made an angry face and said...

Avu: you mean to say...i'm a cry baby...(angry tone)

Sid: you are a cry baby....THIS IS THE ONLY FACT....

Saying this sid ran out of the room...avu also run behimd him and said...

Avu: ughhhh....you are gone now...i will not leave you...

Sid was running all over the living room and avu was running behind him....

Suddenly sid stop running and avu bumped with sid....sid lost his balanced and fell on the couch with avu on top of him....avu's eyes widen...sid wrap his arms around avu's waist and pull her closer....

Avu: sid...leave me...someone might see us...

Sid smirk and said...

Sid: ishaan is in the room playing woth his toys and servents are also in the kitchen....WE ARE ALONE....
BABY GIRL♥.

Saying this sid flipped her....now sid is on top of avu....sid slowly leaned towards her ear and kissed her earlobe....avu moan...sid place a kiss on her neck....avu wrap her arms around sid's neck....sid leaned towards her lips and said...