ch.27

Previous chp*

Stalker inform sid that rohan mehra want avneet on his bed. Sid was DAMN ANGRY. Avu first_aid sid's wound and ask him how he got hurt.

Now❤

Avu: how you got hurt...?

Sid: actually avu....(hesitant)

Avu keep her hand on his shoulder and said....

Avu: sid tell me...don't hesitate...(softly)

Sid: actually avu....one man from the MAFIA WORLD want my MAFIA KING tag and my whole property....but he also want you...(angrily)

Avu widen her eyes....

Avu: me...but why...?

Sid: coz you are my weakness.... And he thinks if he will harm you so he can easily approach me...(angrily)

Avu: okay....first calm down....and think about it peacefully...

Sid: peacefully....avneet that bloody ROHAN MEHRA is planning to harm you....abd you are saying to THINK ABOUT IT PEACEFULLY....(shouts)

Avu was scared seeing sid's anger but at the same time feeling so good seeing sid's possesiveness towards her.

Sid: NOW I WILL SHOW TO THAT ROHAN MEHRA.....WHO THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM IS....

saying this sid pick avu in bridal style. Avu was shocked from the sudden action and clutch on sid's shirt. Sid start walking outside the den. Avu was looking him with the loving+scary eyes...sid was feeling avu's gaze on him but he didn't look at her coz he was little angry on avu.

Sid:(in mind) HOW CAN SHE THINK THAT I WILL BE CALM DOWN AFTER KNOWING THAT SOMEONE IS LAYING EYE ON WHAT'S MINE...I WILL NOT LEAVE THAT ROHAN MEHRA....

POV ends*

Sid place avu  on the passenger seat and sid sat on the driving seat.... Sid starts driving. The drive was silent....
But avu broke the silence...

Avu: sid...(softly)

Sid didn't response and look straight at the road with a angry expression.
Avu sensed that sid is angry on her....

Avu:(in mind)OH GOD....HELP ME....SID IS ANGRY ON ME.....WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW....

SM: why are you bothered....DO YOU LOVE HIM.

Avu:  NO WAY.... i don't love him...

SM: then why are you upset that he is angry on you...let it be.

Avu: what you mean by LET IT BE.... Sid is special for me....

SM: and why sid is special for you...

Avu: coz he is such a nice person.....who tries to behaves like COLD_HEARTED but from inside he is a PURE SOUL.

SM: how can  you be sure....

Avu: coz i've seen his inner side...how caring he is....how loving he is....

SM: accept it that you like him....

Avu: right now.....i want to make him happy from angry....so now bye.

POV ends*

Avu came back from her mind and saw herself in sid's arm.... Sid walked towards their room and place avu on the bed....sid remove her shoes.

Avu: sid...listen.

Sid: i'm in my study room...if you want something then call me....(straightly)

Saying this sid went outside of the room leaving avu alone....avu feel really sad...

Mean While*