ch 33

Continue......❤

Sidneet sat inside the car.....sid starts driving....

Sid: That BLOODY RAN is a cheapster.....(angrily)

Avu: WHAT.....Ran is not a cheapster.....he is a little bit flirty.....

Sid: really BABY GIRL❤.....that freaking cheapster flirts with you....and you are saying he is not a cheapster.....

Avu:Ran is a nice person....just he is little bit flirty....that's it....

Sid: i will fucking kill him....if he fucking try to flirt with you.....that little piece of shit....i will not leave him next time.....BLOODY ASS*LE

Avu: STOP CURSING... and i'm saying na....ran is a nice person.....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤....that bloody RAN deserves cursing....

Avu: sid....again i am saying.....Ran is a nice person....just a little bit flirty....what's the problem in that.....

Sid stopped the car and held avu wrist and pull her closer...

sid's eyes were red due to anger....avu got scared seeing sid's red eyes....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ you are arguing with me coz of that RAN....

Avu looked in sid's eyes and found anger,possesiveness and most importantly fear to loose her....

Avu: sid....i was just clearing your misunderst_

Sid cutted her between...

Sid: there is no need to give explanation....

Saying this sid get outside of the car and went inside the mansion....

Avu:(in mind) OH SHIT.....sid is angry on me....now i have to make him happy again.....but what will i do....YES i will go and make a puppy face and apoligize....WOW good idea....

SM: YOU ARE REALLY A DUMBO....

Avu: excuse me.... My plan is brilliant....

SM: you will make puppy face and he will accept your apology....

Avu:ummm....yes i think so...

SM: i can't handle you anymore....so bye

Avu: i am not dying without you....bye

POV ends*

Avu went inside of the mansion and walked towards the room....

Avu enter inside the room and saw sid olis no where to be seen....avu heared a sound of shower....avu also went to take shower in bedroom washroom...

AFTER 20 mins*

Avu came out from the washroom and saw sid laying on the bed and staring at the ceilieng with no expressions.....

Sid turn his gaze towards avu and closed his eyes....avu feel sad....avu walked towards bed and layed on the bed....avu closed her eyes...

After some minutes....sid wrap his arms around her waist and rested his head on the crook of her neck....avu smiled weakly and turn around... Avu hugged him and kept her head on his chest....

Soon sidneet drifted into deep slumber....

Next morning*

Avu woke up and found herself in sid's arm....avu smiled and whispered to hereslf...

Avu: he is still angry on me....hmmm...IDEA.!

Avu slowly came out from his grip and place a soft kiss on sid's forhead....avu did her morning chores and went downstairs.....avu saw servents in the kitchen....