ch.16

Previous chp*

Sid rescue avu from the kidnappers.
Sid agree for "avu going office tomorrow" with lots of difficulties.

Now❤

Sid woke up amd saw his life sleeping and hugging him. Sid cafefully came out from his grip and went for shower.

After 5 mins*

Sid came out Fully dress.

Sid saw Avu still sleeping

Sid:(in mind) OH GOD! this girl is still sleeping....and yesterday night she was so excited for her job and now she is sleeping peacefully.... OH GOD she is just like a small baby..... My BABY GIRL❤ .......I LOVE HER SO MUCH and soon i'll confess it.

POV ends*

Sid walk towards bed and patted avu cheek lightly.

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ wake up....

Avu stirred a little but didn't woke up.

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ Today is your first day of job.... You'll get late .....wake up.

Avu move a bit but still didn't woke up.

Sid sigh.

Sid: AVU SID IS DEAD. (shout)

Avu woke up with a jerk and starts panicking.

Avu: WTH! nothing can happened to my  sid.... Sid.... Sid.... Sid.... Where are you..... ( panicking)

Sid starts laughing. Avu saw sid and quickly hugged him and starts crying .... Sid hugged her back and rubbed her back.

Avu: sid are you fine.... (crying)

Sid: yes BABY GIRL❤ i'm completely fine... Nothing happened... Just you were not waking up so that's why i say that.... Stop crying

Sid broke the hug and cupped avu's face... Avu was looking down.

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ look at me.

Avu slowly looks at sid eyes and got lost. Sid also got lost in avu's eyes.

Avu:(in mind) his beautiful hazel orbs.... OMG.... His eyes are so pure.... His eyes says that he cares for me.... He loves me..... His eyes are the most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my whole life.....

POV ends*

Sid:(in mind) OH GOD! Her eyes are the most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my whole life. Her eyes says that she cares for me so much that she cries for me.... OH GOD.... I love her so much and my love is increasing day by day.

POV ends*

Avu came out from sid's eyes.  Sid was still lost in her. Avu process that sid play  a bad trick to woke her up.....

avu  punched on sid's chest to bring him back to the world but sid was still lost in her.

Avu: sid....