ch.18

Previous chp*

Avu's first day of office.

Now❤

Avu woke up and found herself sleeping in sid's arms. Avu looks at sid's face.

Avu:(in mind) he  looks so cute while sleeping.  He is such a nice person. I don't know but whenever i look in his eyes i feel something deep. When ever he kiss me i feel so special... I'm so confused what is this feeling....

SM: love❤

Avu: what! but how...?

SM: right now you are hell confuse....so it's waste to say something.

Avu: whatever...bye

POV ends*

Avu came out from her thoughts and came out from sid's grip. Avu kissed sid's forhead.

Sid smiled in sleep.

Avu went to washroom to wash her face. Avu came out and saw sid hugging a pillow while sleeping. Avu chuckled.

Avu went towards sid and patted his cheek softly.

Avu: sid wake up.....

Sid stirred but didn't woke up.

Avu: sid wake up fast or else you will not able to sleep at night....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ just five mins more.(sleepy voice)

Avu: NO sid wake up have dinner then sleep. (ordering tone)

Sid open his eyes and pulled avu. Avu landed on the bed. Sid hovered over her. Avu's eyes widen...

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ from when you start ordering me. (smirk)

Avu: ummm.... I .... W...as.... J...us..t.... W...orri...ed..  F...or  Y...ou ....! Y..ou Di..dn't.... Ha...ve... Di....nn...er.... (stammering)

Sid move closer to her ear and said...

Sid: i like that you are worried for me....(husky voice)

Avu blushed.

Sid sucked her earlobe. Avu closed her eyes to feel the pleasure. Sid moved towards her neck and starts kissing, biting and sucking her neck. Sid found her sweet spot and left a hickey there. Avu moaned clutching sid's hair and pushing his head more into her neck. Sid moved towards her lips. Avu closed her eyes expecting a passionate kiss.... But sid kissed her cheek. Avu opened her eyes and saw sid with confusion.....

Sid: expecting a kiss BABY GIRL❤

Avu blushed....sid flipped her...now avu is hovering over sid....sid tighten his grip on her waist and pulled her more closer....

Avu:  i should go now....(stammer a bit)

Sid: why BABY GIRL❤ i thought you were enjoying....(smirk)

Avu peck sid's lips...sid loosned his grip on avu's waist in shocked....avu took it as a chance and ran out of the room....sid came out of the shock and run behind avu....

Avu was running in corridor... Sid was chasing her....after a min sid finally caught her by her waist.... Avu struggle to came out from his grip....

Sid: gottcha....(smirk)

Sid turned avu and back hugged her. Avu shiver under his touch. Sid love his effect on her....sid smirk and said....

Sid: you tricked me BABY GIRL❤ again....now you desrve punishment.

Avu: punishment....(scared a bit)

Sid: yes BABY GIRL❤ and your punishment is you have to complete what you started....(smirk)