ch.21

Previous chp*

Sid saw a horrible dream.
Sm1 was keeping an eye on sidneet.

Now❤

Avu was waiting for sid in parking area suddenly sm1 patted her shoulder from the back. Avu turned with a kerk and saw sm1.

Avu: JAI....(excited)

(Sm1 was jai)

Jai: AVU.... (smiled widely)

Avu hugged him. Jai hugged her back and twirled her. Avu broke the hug.

Avu: jai you here....how... I mean....what are you doing here...?

Jai: avu my little sister plz let me speak.

Avu smiled.

Jai: so i went to your uncle's house to meet you but he said you are living with your fiance. Than i meet anu so she give me your address and told me that you aork in this office.....

Avu: ohh...so you wanted to meet me.....any specific reason.

Jai: ummm....wo i want you to design my fiance wedding outfit. (blushing)

Avu: OMG! You are engaged....(excited)

Avu hugged jai in excitement.

Avu: tell me who is she....what's her name and how can she fall for you...?

Jai: what you mean i'm not handsome.

Jai said while making a angry pout.

Avu: aww...you are so cute.

Avu pulled his cheek. Jai smiled.

Sid is watching jai and avu from a distance and fuming in anger.

Sid walked towards jaineet. Avu saw sid fuming in anger and coming towards her.

Avu:(in mind) OH GOD! i think he misunderstood me and jai... Plz save me GOD from his anger.

POV ends*

Sid: let's go.

Saying this sid hold avu's wrist and drag her towards the car. Jai saw this and run behind sidneet.

Jai: hello.... Excuse me .....why are you dragging her....

Sid turned to face jai.

Sid: i'm her fiance okay.....so i can do anything with her... Now get lost from here....(very angry)

Jai nodded and looked towards avu.
Jai mouthed avu bye. Sid saw this and his blood boiled. Jai wemt from there.

Sid made avu sit on the passenger seat and he sat on the driving seat. Sid was driving the car in full speed.

Avu: sid slow down the speed....sid plz you are misunder....

Sid cutted her between.

Sid: don't utter a word or else i will kill that person.

Avu didn't utter a word and sat quitely.

After 5 mins*

They reached the mansion. Sid stomped out from the car and went inside the mansion. Avu slowly get out from the car and went inside the mansion. Avu reached to the room and saw sid shirtless.

Avu: sorry...  I didn't knew you were changing.

Avu starts going outsidde of the room but sid pinned her to the wall. Sid caged avu between his arms. Avu was looking down.

Sid: look at me. (cold voice)

Avu look at him slowly.

Sid: i told you that i'm falling for you....i told you that you are my lifeline....i told you that you are my heart beat but still you hug that guy....you pulled his cheek....you get closed to that guy....WHY...(shouts)