ch.29

Previous chp*

Sid made plan against ROHAN MEHRA.
Ri told Anu that he is MAFIA.
RINUSHKA wedding is held on next_month.
Avu said  that 'i like you' to sid while sleeping.

NOW❤

Beautiful morning....avu woke up due to the sun ray which fall on avu's face....

Avu woke up and saw sid sleeping beside her hugging her tightly....avu smiled seeing sid...

Avu:(in mind) OMG....he is looking so cute with a little frown and a cute small pout while sleeping....he is such a JELLO BOY who get's jealous from his own FRIEND... He is so cute to handle....

SM: do you love him...

Avu: May be....

SM: what....really...do you love him....

Avu: i said MAY BE....i'm not sure that I LOVE HIM....

SM: are you really dumb or pretending to be....

Avu: whatever....

POV ends*

Avu try to came out from his grip but it's of no use....sid tighten his grip more and snuggle into her neck....avu shiver when his hot breathe touch her neck....avu shake sid a little and said....

Avu: sid....(whispered)

Sid stirred in sleep but didn't woke up...

Avu sigh and ruffle his hair softly and smiled....

Avu: sid....(softly)

Sid didn't woke up....

Avu kissed his cheek softly and whispered to herself...

Avu: he is so cute....

Sid: i know  BABY ❤

avu's eyes widen and she looked towards sid who is smirking....

Avu: you were awake....?(surprisingly)

Sid flip her and hoverd over her....avu yelped in surprise and clutches sid's shoulder tightly....sid slowly leaned towards her cheek and kissed it....

Sid: sm1 is in romantic mood in the morning....(smirk)

Avu shook her head vigourously and said....

Avu: i wasn't in ROMANTIC MOOD....(stammer a little)

Sid: when i take your name BABYGIRL.

Avu was looking at his chest not able to look at his eyes and her cheeks are turning into light shade of pink....

Sid slowly leaned towards her ear and whispered huskily....

Sid: i didn't know i have a huge effect on you....(huskily)

Saying this sid starting torturing her neck....avu was softly moaning and her moanings are turning sid on....sid found her sweet spot and start biting and sucking there....avu closed her eyes and moaned a little louder...sid start trailing wet kisses from her jaws to collar bone....avu wrap her arms around sid's neck and start caressing his hair....sid one hand was wrap around her waist and with one hand he was caressing her thigh....sid left a hickey on her neck and smirk...

Sid: i again marked you mine....

Avu was now crimson red....sid came back to his sense....

Sid:(in mind) i can't do anything now....it's not right....first i have to confess her my feelings first...i want to make her love in a special occassion....
I have to comtrol MYSELF...