ch.22

Previous chp*

Sid got hell mad on avu.
Jai told sid everything about his and avu realtion.
Sid felt really guilty.

Now❤

Avu woke up and saw herself wrap in sid's arms.

Avu:(in mind) OH GOD! He is so cute.
Wait....he was angry on me yesterday....i have to clear all the misunderstandings or else he'll get more angry on me.... HELP ME GOD!

POV ends*

Avu quickly get out from her grip without waking him up. Avu fell little dizzy coz of sleeping pills.

(avu gulp sleeping pills when sid locked her in empty room)

Avu went to take shower. Sid woke up and saw himself alone on the bed.
Sid shout's avu's name....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ where are you...(shouts)

Avu heared sid is shouting her name....she get more scared coz she think that sid is still angry on her. Avu quickly had shower and came out from the washroom fully dress. Sid saw avu and run towards her. Sid pulled avu into a bone crushing hug. Avu was shocked coz she didn't expect this gesture from sid. Sid broke the hug and said.....

Sid: why you didn't woke me up....i got so scared when you were not beside me....plz don't do this again....(worried)

Avu nodded and looks down....

Sid: avu i'm SORRY...

Avu turn her gaze towards him and saw guilt in his eyes....

Sid: i'm so SORRY.... I shouldn't have done that....

Avu: done what....?

Sid hold her hands and kissed her knuckles softly...

Sid: shout on you....pore my all the anger on you....punish you.... I'M SORRY BABY GIRL❤

Avu: sid he is my bro...

Sid cutted her between.

Sid: i know he is your brother....jai came here yesterday and told me that he is your brother.

Avu was shocked....

Avu: means.... You are feel guilty when jai told you that he is my brother.... Before that you locked me in the room....shout on me....kissed me harshly...you were not feeling guilty when you did all this with me......
(teary eyes)

Sid: NO BABY GIRL❤ it's not like this.....you are taking ....

Avu cutted him between.

Avu: NO SID..... You didn't even listen me when i was trying to explain you....but when jai said that he is my brother....you understand him....you believe him....but you didn't believe me...you didn't even care to listen me....(teary eyes)

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ i was angry that time....that's why...

Avu cutted him between.

Avu: no sid....you don't trust me...you don't believe me....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ it's not like this. I believe you...i trust you...

Avu: NO you don't...(shouts)

Avu came out from his grip amd went downstairs. Sid feel very sad.

Sid:(in mind) OH GOD! plz help me....my love is really very upset from me....plz GOD HELP me to make her happy again....plz GOD...

POV ends*

Sid did his morning chores and went downstairs. Sid saw avu sitting on the dining chair scrolling her cell phone....
Sid fake coughs to grab her attention but avu ignore him and kept her phone in her bag. Sid sat on his chair. Servents serve the breakfast. Sidneet  ate their breakfast.