ch.24

Previous chp*

Sid get to know that sm1 is keeping an eye on his Avu.❤
Ri and sid were waiting for riyan to bring the stalker.

Now❤

Ri: when will you propose her...?

Sid: after this Rohan Mehra scandle.

Ri nodded.

Sid: what about you and anu. When you will tell her that you are a MAFIA....?

Ri: i'm scared Bro... What if she leave me....i can't loose her....(teary eyes)

Sid: Bro....don't worry...just tell her...i hope she will understand this...and you are not a bad MAFIA....you kill people who did bad deeds...so it's obvious that you are a great man....trust me just go and tell her...(assured smile)

Ri smiled and nodded. Riyan entered inside the cabin.

Riyan: sir stalker is in the dark room.

Sid nodded. Ri and sid went to the DARK ROOM.

(st for stalker)

Sid entered inside the dark room and sat in the chair infront of the st.

(ri and sid are wearing mask)

St: leave me....you don't know my boss...he will kill you.(shouts)

Sid: shhh...don't raise your voice or else the consequence will be bad.(cold_voice)

St got scared.

Sid: now tell me who is your boss and why are you stalking avneet kaur.

St: i don't know any avneet kaur...and i'm not stalking any avneet kaur. .

Sid: see...i don't want to waste my time on you...so better spill the truth or else you know that you are trying to mess with the MAFIA KING.

St: i'm saying you that i don't know anything about anyone...so better leave me...(scared)

Sid: Riyan....bring the stuff. (shouts)

In a sec....riyan came with a box in hand and place it infront of sid. Riyan stand beside sid.

Sid smirk and opened the box which contains some chilli powder and salt and knife and handcuffs and cutter. Sid take out the knife and place it infornt of St chin. Sid slowly slid the knife on St chin and cut his chin.
St scream in pain. Smirk plastered on sid's face. Sid slid the knife to St hand and cut it. St scream.

St: ahhhhh....don't it's hurting...(shout in pain)

Sid: tell the fucking truth.

Saying this sid take chilli powder and salt and put that in St cuts.

St: ahhhhhhh....don't i will tell you...plz don't do this....plz...i beg you...

Sid: say the truth....(shouts)

St: i'm doing work under Rohan Mehra....he  told me to keep an eye on avneet kaur and her buyer siddharth nigam.

Sid: but why....? (serious)

St: i don't know....he just kidnapped my wife and blackmailed me that if i didn't do his work he'll rape my wife and....(teary voice)

St broke down.

Sid: i will free your wife from rohan mehra...but for that you have to do my work.

St: really...will you free my wife from rohan mehra.....?(hopeful eyes)

Sid nodded.

St: i will do whatever you say...but plz save my wife.

Sid: okay...so you have to pretend like you are still avneet kaur stalker...but in actual you are a rohan mehra stalker...you just have to collect information about rohan mehra like in which place he used to go and so on...and every command rohan mehra gives you regarding to  avneet kaur...you have to tell Ri. Okay.