EPILOGUE 2*

Avu woke up and saw sid sleeping beside her....avu smiled and kissed sid's forhead...

Avu whispered to herself...

Avu: i love you my CUTI PIE....

Saying this avu peck sid's lips....suddenly sid flipped her and hovered over her....avu's eyes widen...

Sid smirk and said...

Sid: sm1 is looking in a romantic mood in the early morning....(smirking)

Avu: ummm....when did you woke up...?

Sid: when you kissed my forhead...and said"I LOVE YOU MY CUTIE PIE"....

Avu: umm...i was saying that to ishaan...not you

Saying this avu pushed sid amd was about to het up but sid pulled her and she landed on sid's chest...sid wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her more closer....sid kissed her cheeks and whispered in her ear...

Sid: you can't trick me BABY GIRL♥....

Saying this sid kissed her earlobe...A moan escape from avu's mouth...sid flipped her and hovered over her...sid starts giving open mouth kisses on her jaws to her collar bone...avu was caressing sid's hair and moaning....sid leaned towards her lips and kissed the corner of her lips...avu look towards sid with confused face...sid smirk and smash his lips on her lips...avu kissed him back...the kiss was full of passion,love and hunger....sid slid his tongue inside her mouth and tasted each and every corner of her mouth...after 5 mins...avu broke the kiss and joined her forhead with his...

Sid: I LOVE YOU...

Avu: I LOVE YOU TOO...

Sid was about to kiss her again but ishaan started crying...sid groaned...avu chuckled and push sid beside her...avu walked towards iahaan crib and pick him in her arms....

Avu: GOOD MORNING my baby...

Saying this avu kissed ishaan cheek and give ishaan some soft toys to divert his mind....

Avu did her morning chore and get ready....sid also get ready for office...

Sid: are you coming today...?

Avu nodded and said...

Avu: today anu will take care of ishaan...

Sid: okay...so let's go.

Avu nodded....avu pick ishaan in her arms...sidneet drop ishaan at anu's house and left for the office...

Sid: AVU...Mr.Dhanrajgir's file...have you completed his work..?

Avu nodded and said...

Avu: today is meeting also with MR.Dhanrajgir...

Sid nodded...

At 8.00 pm*

Avu: sid...how much time more...whole office is empty and only we both are left....do it fast.

Avu said while patting sid's shoulder continiously....sid said...

Sid: BABY GIRL❤....5 mins more.

Sid said while typing something on his laptop....avu sigh and sat on the couch...

After 1 hour*

Sid: finally....completed all the work.

Saying this sid turn his gaze towards avu and saw her reading a book with full concentration...sid quitely went behind her and shouts...

Sid: BOOM...!