ch.39

Continue....

Avu: sid...i don't know.

Sid smile fell down....a tear escape from sid's eye....

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.

Avu sat infront of sid and cupped his face amd kissed his forhead and said....

Avu: i don't know...how to say YES....to this beautifull proposal....(smiling)

Sid turn his gaze towards avu....

Avu nodded and said...

Avu: I LOE YOU TOO....sid❤

A big smile krept on sid's eyes....

Sid: REALLY....

Avu: YES....i love you....♥

Sid made her stand and hugged her....
Avu hugged him back....sid twirled her around...avu giggled and said...

Avu: sid...put me down...my head is spinning....

Sid shouts in happiness.....

Sid: I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL♥....(shouts)

Avu smiled widely and shouts in happiness....

Avu: I LOVE YOU TOO SID....❤(shouts)

Sid broke the hug and kissed her forhead....

Sidneet said in unision...

Sidneet: THANKYOU for everthing....

Sidneet smiled....

Avu: let's go....

Saying this avu start walking but sid held her hand and pulled her....avu collided with sid's chest.....avu yellped in surprise...

Sid: where are you going....?

Avu: ummm...to the car...

Sid: we are going to stay here in this BEACH HOUSE tonight...

Avu smiled widely...

Avu: really....OMG...this is amazing...

Saying this avu kissed sid's cheek...avu realised what she did and blushed....
Sid smirk and pulled her closer....

Sid: only A CHEEK KISS....this is not acceptable...

Avu blushed...sid leaned towards her lips and said...

Sid: close your eyes....

Avu widen her eyes....

Sid: close your eyes....not widen your eyes....

Avu closed her eyes...

sid slowly pull her lower lips with his teeth latching her into an addictive kiss....the kiss was full of LOVE....for the first time avu slid her tongue in his mouth and taste each and every corner of his mouth....after 10 mins AVU broke the kiss and looked down...

Sid start trailing wet kisses on her jaws to cleavages....avu wrap her hands around sid's neck and start caressing sid's hair....sid give open mouth kisses on her neck....avu moaned...sid was badly turned ON....sid pick her in bridal style and started walking towards the room....sid placed her on the bed and hovered over her....sid starts sweet torturing her neck...avu was moaning loudly...sid left a hickey on her neck...sid kissed her eyes and nose...avu said...