ch.26

Previous chp*

Sidneet went for long drive.

Now❤

Avu: why the place is special...?

Sid: coz i saw you first time there...(softly)

Avu blushed and look outside of the window to hide her blush. Sid smirk and hold her hand. Sid kissed her knuckles softly. Avu blushed more. Sid smile seeing her blush.

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ am i HANDSOME...?

Avu: huhh..? (confused)

Sid stopped the car and leaned towards avu slowly. Avu move back until she hits the seat back. Sid kissed her cheek. Avu closed her eyes to feel the moment. Sid kissed her forhead and said...

Sid: open your eyes BABY GIRL❤(huskily)

Avu slowly open her eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes infront of her eyes looking into her eyes with love and care. Sidneet got lost in eachothers eyes.
Sid look towards her lips then her eyes asking for permission. Avu blinked her eyes giving him permission. Sid smiled and connect their lips. The kiss was full of PASSION CARE CONCERN and an unknown FEELING (love). Avu kissed him back with full passion. After 2 mins avu broke the kiss. Avu is now crimson red. Sid smirk seeing avu blush. Sid straighten himself and stert driving. Avu also sit staright and looks outside of the window.

After 10 mins*

Sid: we are here.

Avu smiled. Sidneet get outside from the car. Sid sat on the bonet of the car and made avu sat on his lap. Avu rested her head on his shoulder and enjoying his presence. Sid wrap his hamd around her waist protectively.

Sid: how's the view.

Avu: the view is beautiful and so peaceful.

Avu closed her eyes to feel the environment.

Sid smiled seeing her love. Sid kissed her hair and rested his head in her head. Sidneet were enjoying peacefully suddenly sid's phone rang....sid groaned....

Sid: who is ruining my peaceful moment.

Avu chuckled. Sid picks the call.

PHONE CONVO*

Sid: yes Ri....what happened...?

Ri: stalker find information about rohan mehra.

Sid: GOOD...meet me at the den with him in 10 mins. (ordered)

Ri: okay....coming.

PHONE CONVE ends*

Sid cut the call and looked towards avu.

Sid: ummm...we have to go...it's urgent BABY GIRL❤.

Avu: okay....better luck next time.(sadly)

Sid can't see avu sad...so he said...

Sid: i have an idea.

Avu: which idea...?

Sid: my den is in almost ten mins away from here....so you can come with me. After completing my work we'll come here again.

Avu: really....(happily)

Sid nodded smiling. Avu hugs sid and said...

Avu: THANKYOU SO MUCH.... I love you.

Sid is dumbstruck now hearing avu.
Avu realised what she said and now her face is blood red. Avu broke the hug and was looking down.

Sid: what did you said....(smirking)