ch.23

Previous chp*

Sid take avu on beach date.
Sidneet forgiven eachother.

Now❤

Sid: let's go....

Avu smiled and nodded. Sidneet walked to the car and sat inside the car. Sid starts ddiving. While driving sid hold avu hand and kissed it. Avu blushed but quickly hide it....

Sid: don't hide your blush BABY GIRL❤

avu: MR.nigam concentrate on driving....(smiling)

Sid: how can i....whem the most beautiful girl of this world is sitting beside me....(romantically)

Avu blushed and look outside of the window....sid smiled.

After 20 mins*

Sid: we are here madam...

Avu smiled. Sidneet get out from the car and enter inside the mansion and went to the room. Sidneet went to take shower.

(both take shower in different washrooms)

Sid came out from the washroom and sat on the bed.  Avu also came out from the washroom and sat on the couch. Avu start doing some office work. Sid saw her doing work so think to tease her....

Sid went towards avu and snatch her file.

Avu: sid...give my file back.

Sid: NO way....(smirk)

Avu start struggling to take her file from sid but sid didn't let her and pulled her by her waist. Avu's hands are on sid's chest.

Avu: tch...sid give my file back...it's important. (making cute face)

Sid: stop making this face coz i will not give the file back. (smirk)

Avu: why are you teasing me.

Sid: coz i love to...(smirk)

Avu: enough...okay now give the file back...it's really important...(smiling)

Sid: is it more inportant than me....? (dramatically)

Avu: stop emotional blckmailing me...okay...MR.nigam.

Sid: i love it when you call me MR.nigam.

Sidneet got lost in eachother eyes.

Sid:(in mind) OH GOD! her beautiful chocolate brown eyes are making hard for me to not drool in her eyes. I love her to the moon and back....i,m eagerly waiting for the right momemt to propose her....

POV ends*

Avu:(in mind) OH GOD! His  hazel brown eyes which are the example of purity. His eyes are making hard for me to not drool in her eyes....WHAT IS THIS FEELING GOD...HELP ME...

POV ends*

Avu came back to the world but sid was still lost in avu. Avu saw him lost in her. Avu blushed and look down. Avu saw the file on the floor and the file papers were lying on the floor. Avu gasped in shock and turn her gaze on sid who was still lost in her.

Avu: sid....

Didn't response.

Avu punch on his stomach. Sid came back to the world and starts wincing a little. Avu came out from his grip and push him on the couch but sid hold her hand and pulled her...avu landed on sid's chest. Avu gasped in shock and sid smirk.

Sid: you can't trick me everytime BABY GIRL❤

Avu: ummm...first of all you were lost and second of all....the papers and the file is on the floor... So i have to collect the papers and again place the papers on the file....now bye.