ch.31

Previous chp*

ROHAN MEHRA again try to harm avneet but sid safe her...
Sid orederd to execute plan B for ROHAN MEHRA.
Abhi's company had a deal with ROHAN MEHRA....
ROHAN MEHRA have an fake identity named KARTIK OBEROI....
ROHAN MEHRA inject a drug on avneet's body due to drugs avneet is weak....

NOW❤

Sidneet start eating....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ plz try to understand....oats are good for your health....(softly)

Avu: NO WAY....last time...i will not eat oats..and it's final....(final tone)

Saying this avu fold her arms to her chest and mada a cute angry pout....
Sid sigh and said....

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ plz....eat this....it's good for health...you are weak...

Avu: excuse me MR.Whatever....i'm not weak....i'm very strong...

Saying this avneet punch on the air making siddharth chuckle at her cuteness....

Sid: okay my strong BABY GIRL❤ but now eat this to make yourself more strong....okay....

Avu: fine....

Sid smiled and feed her a full spoon of oats....avu ate it with a grumpy face...
Sid smiled and said...

Sid: is it tasty....?(teasing tone)

Avu dramtically turn her gaze towards sid and said....

Avu: are you serious.....

Sid: no i'm siddharth nigam....

Avu: very funny....

Avu rolled her eyes and sid chuckled...

Sid: okay now eat...

Sid again feed her a full spoon of oats....

Like this sid made her eat healthy food....sid also eat his tasty food....avu try to take bite from his plate but sid didn't let her and give her strict glare...

After 20 mins*

Sidneet finish there food...

Sid: now finish....

Saying this sid wipe the corner of her lips with his thumb...

Sid: now medicine time...

Saying this sid get up and walk towards drawer....sid fill a glass of water and took out the medicines and handed to avu...

Sid: without tantrums eat this....(ordering tone)

Avu made a fake sad face and look towards sid with a cute sad face....but sid didn't melt coz it's about her health...

Sid: don't make that face....no compromise in health....(ordering tone)

Avu: i think sm1 is calling you downstairs....i heard sm1 is shouting your name....

Avu said to distract sid....but our sid is more smarter...

Sid: you can't trick me always....now eat this medicine then rest....

Avu sigh in defeat and eat the medicines with a grumpy face ....

Sid: now let's sleep....

Saying this sid pick avu in bridal style....

Avu: sid i can walk....my leg is also fine now....

Sid: but you are weak and you can't walk....what if you feel dizzy while walking...i can't take any risk with yourhealth...so it's better if you will not walk ir do any physical activity like RUNNING,WALKING, JOGGING etc.