ch.28

Previous chp*

Avneet give surprise to sid....

Now❤

Sidneet start eating food calmly....after eating the dinner.

Sid: now tell me what's the surprise...(excitedly)

Avu chuckled and pull his cheek. Sid made a pout and said...

Sid: BABY GIRL❤ don't test my patience.....tell me the surprise plz...

Avu:(in mind) the great MAFIA KING is getting excited for a little surprise....OH GOD.....how cute and pure he is....OH GOD....don't make him sad plz.

POV ends*

Avu: okay....now close your eyes...

Sid quickly close his eyes. Avu place the big tray infront of sid and remove the steel lid from it...

Avu: now open your eyes...

Sid opened his eyes and saw a cute cake infront of him....

Sid was awestruck seeing the cake coz it was his favourite cake

Sid: OMG....how'd you know that this is my favourite cake....(surprisingly)

Avu: i have my WAYS....

Avu wink at him and chuckled....sid smiled and hug her tightly....

Sid: thankyou so much for all this....no one ever felt me this special...i'm really lucky to have you.....you are the biggest gift which GOD give me....THANKYOU SO MUCH❤

a tear eascape from avu's eyes listening sid's statement....sid broke the hug and wioe avu tear with his thumb...

Sid: why are you crying....?

Avu chuckled....

Sid: you are such a crybaby....(teasingly)

Avu: what the hell....what you said....

Saying this avu hold his collar and pull him towards her....sid wrap his arms around her waist and pull her more closer....

Sid: i said that you are a CRY BABY....

Avu: i'm not a cry baby....understand MR. WHATEVER....(angrily)

Sid: oh...i'm MR. SIDDHARTH NIGAM not MR. WHATEVER...(smirking)

Avu: but from now you are MR.WHATEVER.....

Sid leaned towards her ear and whispered....

Sid: oh...so from now your name is CRY BABY....

Avu: don't you dare call me CRY BABY...

Sid: so you are threatening the MAFIA KING....impressive...

Saying this sid suck her earlobe. Avu moaned softly and wrap her hands around sid's neck. Sid slowly move towards her lips and smash his lips on her...sid kissed her passionately....avu also kissed him back with full passion...sid angled her face to deepen the kiss...sid slid his tongue inside her mouth and taste each and every corner of her mouth... After 5 mins sid broke the kiss and joined there forhead...