Chapter 4 The Play

(The pic at the top is just Raven and Violet's relationship in a nutshell)

I knew Luna was oblivious to what just happened so I'm not going to tell her anything. I guess everything was cool for now. I went to my tent as Nerris and I ended our time since the 'one-man, one show' was about to happen. It wasn't until Luna came in there looking nervous.

"Hazel! I need you for tonight's show! It's not going to be the same but it's going to work!"

"What's wrong?!"

"Preston injured his foot during practice and he expects me to make it look great!"

"But what about-"

"Screw it! If they know they know!"

"If you say so. Do you want me to get the dark sides?"

"It's your choice."

"Nah I can just disguise myself as them just fine. It'll give me an opportunity to leave dramatically. Speaking of dramatics where's Lexi? The little thing would be bouncing off the walls at this."

"She's on a block."

"Oh,"

"So see you tonight then?"

"Yup."

I thought of the hero/villain duet and thought it was perfect for tonight. I just hope this goes well.

~Time skip *Third POV*~

The stage was set up tonight even with Preston's cries to be let on stage. Soon they became silent as the show began. They did know where it came from but a soft ukulele began to play in the background.

"What are you doing dear? Aren't you tired?"

"What are you doing here? I don't think you were invited."

Hazel then turns to Luna with a devious glare as her scales revealed themselves.

"Here you do again. Pretending that you love me. When just beneath the surface you're combined that you're above me!" Hazel said with a slight hiss pretending to fix her gloves.

"Dig deep into the past I've never been one for doing things half-assed." Luna began to walk closer as if she's trying to save her own Deceit. "If I'm here to save I'll be here forever. Just take my hand I'll your, knight in shining armor..."

Hazel began to turn into Raven as she looked exactly like her causing the audience to gasp in surprise while Luna looked guilty and surprised that she actually did it. Hazel with mourning star in hand circles around Luna dramatically as David was being silenced so he wouldn't say 'Put that down!' All Hazel did was scoff as she continues.

"You think you're a hero?!" She swings at her and she dodges it. "And they'll tell you, you are~" Then she switched to Lexi and came behind her shoulder. "So stoic and handsome! And you've come so far.."

Luna pushes her away dramatically as she stands her ground.

"You think you're a villain. But I know you're not."

Then they decide to turn face to face with each other as she decides to turn into Violet next.

"Cause under all that angst and anger is a, beating human heart!"