A//n: Theory Time!

(Spoiler warning for Working with intrusive thoughts. Vid is up above if you wanna know what I'm going to talk about.)

Okay! First of all, I didn't know that Logan's anger can go that far. At the same time, I feel like Logan is and isn't the orange side. You know how his eyes turned orange and stuff yeah yeah. It kinda reminds me of how Janus disguised as Logan and Patton. Hinting that it was his doing. I'm assuming that Thomas's orange side might be wrath. Considering Logan's anger fits. In all reality, we know that he just wants to be listed to which is understandable since he gets ignored a lot even when he's needed they go in the wrong direction. Just like in Rythum Redux how C! Thomas was upset that he chose his friends over himself. After Janus's revealed his name Roman made fun of it and I guess he's using the orange side to get C!Thomas's attention. They both want what's best for C! Thomas and they show that in different ways. What I'm trying to say is that it's just a theory of mine and I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I had. Thomas and his crew did wonderful on it and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I can tell the season finale is going to throw me in a loop that's for sure. Let me know about your Theories or if you agree with mine or not! I'm open about my opinions so don't be shy about it!

(Btw the pic at the top is Jenni with the apple and for some reason, it reminded me of Janus in the end card.)