Chapter 23 The Stars

_Luna's POV_

(Time skip to the day before the end of camp)

Whenever Gwen dismissed up to our tents I started to pack up my things so I can be ready to go back to Flordia. Once I was done I went back out to meet up with the rest of the campers. Apparently, he had something planned.

"Alright campers! As our final night at camp, Gwen and I decided to take you guys stargazing!"

My eyes widen with excitement. One thing I loved was stars and the galaxy. I couldn't help it. They were beautiful, shiny, and they light up the night sky so perfectly. Even if they're just balls of fire they're still beautiful. I followed the campers trying to hide my excitement. I wasn't far behind until I heard a faint voice.

'You're doing great Luanne.'

That statement made me freeze in my tracks. I haven't been called that since I was four. I was about to be five before the accident. 

"Luna, just keep walking. You know it's not them." Sage said popping up.

"I know, but what if it was mom?" 

"Ridiculous. She and your father are long gone. You can't change that."

 "I know that Sage! Don't you think I've gotten the hint already?!"

"Settle down, there's no need to start a ruckus."

"I'm going to see where that voice came from."

"Luna get back here! You know you can't wander off on your own!"

"Too bad. I need to know!"

"Yeah, Logic she needs to know!" Raven teased.

"I swear to god if this is another one of your sick jokes you're going on top of the fridge without deodorant for a year."

"As much as I'd love that punishment it's not me. Honest."

"Fine. IS it the other's doing?"

"Nope."

"Okay, go with her to see what that was then. If you bother her too much you'll know what happens."

"Kinky. But okay."

"I didn't mean sexual activities, Raven."

"Sure ya didn't. Alright, I'll help stop giving me that dissatisfied look already!"

"Just don't cause trouble like you always do."

"Whatever, drama nerd." She chirps.

Raven stuck her tongue out at the logical side just asking to piss her off. Sage just rolled her eyes and sinked out. Then Lexi came up right after. I walked the opposite way and it leads me to a cave. The one with the bear skeletons inside of it.

"Why are we even here Luni?" Raven asked.

"The voice."

"Don't take offense to this but I think you're just being paranoid. Ghosts are as real as you  think they are."

"Then why are you existing."

"Because I'm a bitch like that. That's why we should just- leave?"

"We're going to Spooky Island. Maybe there's more than just sex there."

"I can't believe I'm the one saying this- Don't you hear yourself right now? They've been gone since you were fucking four?! You don't even remember their voices do you?!"

"Shut your whore mouth, Raven, we both know that they only called me that. Not even Thomas calls me that."

"Fine. It's your fault if I get hard."