Chapter 8 Hidden Truth's

(Here's what Sage looks like!)

_Hazel's POV_

Once I heard the door shut I followed the 'purified' Nurf to the sauna. It was scarier up close. I sacrificed myself because I was curious mostly. Why did I agree to this? I know I can leave whenever I want since I can just disappear. Why did I bring this upon myself?

"Is this it?" I asked nervously.

No response.

"H-hey, I asked you a question."

I felt him grab me and open the door.

"W-wait! What are you doing! Stop it Nurf!"

I was shoved in there and it got steamy in there. I tried to bang on the door and I wouldn't budge. I even screamed for the others. My body feels too weak. Can't sink out. It all went black and I'll I remember is the door opening as I heard voices screaming my name. Before fading away from my mind.

_Luna's POV_

Daniel gave me a look. It was a creepy one too. All of a sudden when he and David were talking a felt a wave of shock flow through my body. I started trembling as I saw bright yellow fill my vision. It was Hazel.

"Luna? What wrong? You look a little blue their kiddo!" Daniel said with another one of his fake expressions.

I wanted to say nothing but I couldn't. Why couldn't I lie? Don't tell me that the sauna did something.

"I-I-I..."

"Woah, your eyes! They kinda look like Hazel's right one." Nikki retorted.

'Jenni, Sage. Go get Hazel out. I don't know what's going on but Hazel might be in danger.'

'We'll be quick.'

'Get her in the mess hall. I can't move or lie.'

'Alright just stay calm. And don't respond.' Jenni said.

'I'll try.'

"Luna...? Speak to us." One of the two spoke to me.

I couldn't tell who said that but I just covered my mouth and ran.

"Luna! Where are you going?!" David and Max shout.

I ran over and heard screaming. I went towards it and found Jenni trying to open the door and Sage trying to fight off Nurf. It was a rare sight to see. I saw that every time that Sage got pinned down she just sank out and tried again.

"Jenni?"

"You help me. I can't get it open!"

I went over and turned the knob with her. Finally, we got it open and saw Hazel curled up on the ground. Her face was pale and part of her clothes turned white but not fully.

"Hazel! Hazel! Stay with us!" I said as the yellow faded from my eyes.

"We'll take our leave Luna, you're on your own now."

"Wait!" I suddenly stopped mid-sentence before continuing. "Please, take her with you. Make sure nothing happens to her."

"Don't tell me that you're scared, Lulu."

"I-I am."

"I assure you, Moon. She'll be fine just hide her from Daniel and run. Call for help."

"She's just going to slow me down. Wouldn't it be easier if you just take her so I can go?"

"What if-"

"I have an idea! And Lexi actually agrees with me on it."

"What is it, Raven?" Sage said with a slight groan.