5

CW's:
-Muscle disease
TW's:
-(Child) abuse/blood (skippable)
-Emotional abuse (whole chapter)

George's POV

I managed to hide in my room for three minutes, but my dad stood in front of my door. I could hear his voice shaking because of anger as he started yelling at me. I crawled up and opened the door quickly. It was better to not make him incredibly mad.

TW (CHILD) ABUSE

He looked at me furiously and pushed me to the stairs. 'You are going to help, we are moving houses and you just sit down in your room. Do something, you lazy idiot.'

I crawled up again. 'But I feel really weak, I can't lift the bags.'

My dad punched me in the face and I quickly let myself slide down the stairs. I got hit more often, but that was normal. I didn't listen, so they were allowed to hit me. I walked to the car slowly and grabbed a new bag to pushed it inside.

'LIFT the bag, don't push it.'

'I can't, I'm sorry. I actually can't.'

My dad grabbed me by my armpits and pushed me against the wall. 'You are going to lift that bag right now or I will punch you again.'

I nodded slowly and walked to the bag, but I just couldn't get it off the ground. I saw my sister look at me from a distance and my dad walked to me again. 'I'm so done with you, you just have to listen to me.'

'I'm so sorry, dad. I wish I wouldn't disappoint you, but I feel very weak. I wish to go to the doctor for it.'

'You're not going to the doctor for such bullshit. You're just weak, because you don't exercise at all.'

'I don't think that's the case, dad.'

Before I knew, his fist came closer to my face, hitting against my cheek and nose. I winced softly and my dad walked away. 'You're just so annoying.'

'I'm sorry,' I whispered as I walked to the bag again.

TW OVER
TW BLOOD/BRUISES

Suddenly my sister came closer to me and smiled shortly. She grabbed the bag and lifted it inside for me. I thankfully smiled at her and she pointed at my face. 'You're nose is bleeding.'

'Oh, okay,' I said as I brought my hand up to my face to feel my nose. As I brought my hand back down, I saw that it was covered in blood.

I could feel myself getting even more sad than I already was before. My dad hit me more often, but I had never bled because of it before. I walked to the bathroom as I looked outside through a small window next to it. I could see the boy still sitting with his stuffed animal and the sheep and I couldn't suppress a smile. He was a bit weird and annoying, but it was also cute to see him sit there.

I looked away and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me after that. I grabbed some of the toilet paper my sister had just put down and held it under the tap to hold it against my nose after that. As I held the toilet paper against my nose, I looked in the mirror. My cheek was already a bit bruised and I had big bags under my eyes as my face was very pale at the same time.

I was incredibly tired since I knew something wasn't okay with my body. I wasn't just untrained, I was having lots of pain and my body got weaker each day. It started with weaker arm-muscles than others, I couldn't lift much and often dropped plates. But now I also had trouble walking, trouble sitting up and sometimes I was a bit out of breath without moving much.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub for a few minutes until the bleeding stopped. I flushed the blood-soaked pieces of toilet paper and looked at myself. I pulled off my shirt and held up my arm, trying to tighten my muscles.

TW OVER

However, I didn't have muscles at all and I stared at my thin body. I was insecure about my appearance and wished to look a bit more trained than I did now. I was just too tired and weak to exercise.

I pulled my shirt back on as I walked back downstairs. I didn't really walk, I just let myself slide down the stairs. When I came downstairs, my dad smiled at me.

'Sorry for hitting you, George. You know you deserved that, right?'

I nodded. 'It's fine, I should have listened. It just hurt me quite a bit.'

'I'm sorry, but you did deserve it.'

I nodded and sat back on the couch. 'Can I rest for now?' I muttered, afraid to get hit again.

'Yeah, most of the bags are inside and the men who drove the truck here, are helping with the furniture. You would only be in the way if you would help now.'

I nodded and curled up like a ball as I meanwhile closed my eyes. I was completely exhausted and my muscles hurt a lot at this point.

'Can I maybe have some medication for the pain?' I asked.

'What pain?'

'Everything hurts, I think it might be my muscles-.'

'Can you just shut up about that? You're just weak because you never do any sports.'

'Can I have some medication anyway?'

'No, you can't. You can't have medication when you're just looking for attention. Medication isn't going to work for that.'

I nodded slowly. 'But I have pain, dad. I can just take one, that won't hurt anyone, will it?'

'Get it yourself.'

'I'm not sure where to get it.'

'Just go look, idiot.'

'It's a bit chaotic here, could you please help me?'

TW (CHILD) ABUSE

My dad stood up and looked at me madly.

'Please?'

Before I knew his fist hit my face again. 'Get it yourself,' he said, pausing between every word to make sure I would get his message.

I nodded and climbed up as I held my hand on my painful cheek. I deserved it, that wasn't the problem. It just hurt a lot and I didn't want to go through this pain anymore.

1043 words

Summary:
George's dad is a dick and hits George as soon as he doesn't listen or when he brings up his painful and weak muscles. George thinks it's normal to be abused.