23

CW's:
-Muscle disease
TW's:
-NONE?!?!!??!??!!?

Clay's POV

I was very happy when George and I became boyfriends. I didn't exactly know what to do so after I cuddled with George and Wolly, I ran inside the house to look for someone. My brother took today off again for George so he was sitting on the couch as he watched some television.

'Hello,' I yelled as I ran to him. 'I have a question.'

'What's your question?'

'George is my boyfriend, but I don't know what to do now.'

'You don't have to do anything. You can just try to cuddle a little bit with him and if you are ready then you can kiss him.'

'I find that a little bit scary,' I said.

'I understand that and you don't have to kiss him if you aren't ready for that.'

I nodded and smiled. 'Thank you,' I said as I ran back to George. He smiled at me.

'I asked my brother what I can do and he told me that we can cuddle and maybe kiss.'

'Do you want to kiss?' George asked nervously.

I shrugged. 'I do want to, but I'm afraid to do bad and mess everything up.'

'That will be my first kiss as well, you can't do anything bad. I understand that it's hard.'

I nodded. 'And if I get scared?'

'Then you can tap my hand and we will break the kiss.'

'I want to try it then, my brother says that kissing someone just happens and it won't be as scary as I think.'

'I think so too,' George smiled and moved closer to me with a smile on his face.

I pulled him closer and let him sit on my lap, facing me. Wolly was sitting between our chests and George's hand went up to my face. I was very scared so I grabbed Wolly instead of George.

'I'm going to kiss you,' George whispered as he leaned in. 'Close your eyes.'

I closed my eyes and felt George's lips touch mine. Even though I had no idea of what I had to do, my stomach filled up with countless of butterflies and my cheeks became dark red. Just as my brother said, I knew a bit better what to do now and kissed George back as my hand went up to his face as well.

I pulled him even closer as our lips were still touching. Everything just indeed happened, I didn't really think about it much. I mostly melted away in the kiss with the boy I loved a lot.

George and I filled up seconds with kissing and when we broke apart, we both smiled.

'I tried being very careful so I wouldn't make you scared, were you scared?'

'In the beginning, but not after that.'

'I'm proud of you,' George smiled as he cuddled up with me. 'I'm glad I got to share my first kiss with you.'

'I sometimes find it a little bit hard to believe that you would actually like me.'

'Why would you think that I wouldn't like you?'

'Because I have ADHD, autism and PTSD.'

'We can look for help with your PTSD and I fell in love with you WITH your autism and ADHD. I knew you have that, I still love you just as much. Do you love me if I have a muscle disease? I will probably get a wheelchair.'

'I will bring you to school,' I said as I nodded. 'Then I will be with you every morning as we walk to school and you can hold Wolly for me when we walk there.'

'That's so sweet of you, Clay. Would you actually want to do that for me? It would be around forty minutes in total for you to get back.'

'I can run,' I smiled. 'And you can't walk so I have to help you, because I love you.'

'Aww, I love you too,' George smiled. 'Can I kiss your face somewhere without asking?'

I nodded and George kissed my cheek, smiling at me after. 'Clay, I don't want to ruin your day, but I think I'm going to bed for a little bit. I have a lot of pain and I'm just exhausted.'

'I will cuddle with you, I'm going to take care of you. Where do you have pain?'

'My arm, chest, face and all of my muscles.'

'I'm going to care for you,' I smiled as I lifted George up. I helped him walk to my house and looked at my brother.

'Can you carry him upstairs? He's very tired and has a lot of pain.'

My brother nodded and smiled as he helped George up. I grabbed some medication and water and ran to his room. Since my brother slept in my room, we had two spare rooms. One was George's room for now and the other was his sister's room.

I ran into his room and gave him the medication as I grabbed a wet and cold towel for his forehead. 'More help?'

'It's fine like this, thank you.'

'Do you want to cuddle with me? Normally I don't like people touching me that much, but I'm happy when I'm close to you.'

'You can tell me if you don't want me to touch you, okay?'

I nodded and cuddled up with George as he closed his eyes to sleep. Just a few minutes later he fell asleep and I carefully stood up to go to my brother.

'He kissed me,' I smiled.

'I'm so proud of you, Clay. I actually am.'

I smiled and my brother walked closer to me. 'Clay, if you want to be with George in a room, you can tell me that.'

I made a sad face and shrugged. 'But my room.'

'But I can sleep in George's room and George can sleep in yours.'

'What if I miss you?'

'Then we can always put a temporary bed for a few weeks so I can come back when you miss me.'

I nodded and smiled as I hugged my brother. I was very happy.

1012 words