24 (The End)

TW's:
-JUST MENTIONS OMH YES YOOO

George's POV

3 months later...

It was a while later and a lot had changed. I was sitting in my room next to Clay as me and my sister had officially moved into Clay's house now. Both my parents had gone to jail, my mother just a few years, but my dad's sentence was up to twenty years for abusing me for years.

A few days after I went to the hospital, we got a phone call. I had to go to the hospital immediately and they did a muscle biopsy, because my blood test results weren't good in the slightest.

A few days after my biopsy, we got a call that I indeed had muscle dystrophy which was going to be treated as fast as possible. I had medication and physical therapy almost every day now. My muscles wouldn't get better anymore, but they also wouldn't get worse for years if I continued the physical therapy. Luckily my therapist came to our home so I didn't have to go to there all the time.

Next to that, I also got a few surgeries to correct the shortening of my muscles and some other things. I was totally fine after those and felt a lot better. I had medication for my heart to make sure my heart muscle wouldn't just stop and I had checkups every week.

I had a wheelchair now, because walking was too difficult, and Clay's family helped me with everything. They got a stair lift so I didn't have to walk the stairs anymore and they made everything as easy for me as possible.

I looked at Clay, he was preparing some stuff, since he was going to bring me to school. He grabbed Wolly and my bag and lifted me up. 'Come stair lift,' he muttered as he helped me walk there.

I went downstairs, grabbed my wheelchair and we started going to school. I had my bag on my legs as I held Wolly tightly so he wouldn't fall. Before we went to school, Clay always hugged Wolly the Sheep and then he continued. Most of the time he watched videos of fish or birds as we walked and otherwise he was stimming or talking about whatever he liked.

Clay was doing better. I didn't immediately sleep with him in his room, since he had way too many nightmares and I didn't exactly know how to calm him down yet. Once I knew how to calm him down, I went to his room as Clay also got therapy.

He had EMDR, which is a trauma processing therapy. In the beginning he came home crying his eyes out and we almost stopped the therapy, but then he came home with a smile. The therapy started working and he wasn't as scared anymore.

He got explained that nothing was his fault and the image in his head was gone now. He didn't panic as much anymore and barely had nightmares. He had his bad days, but that would stay. He was able to deal with that.

After Clay and I kissed, Clay's brother felt confident and took a step with the boy he liked at work. When they were alone in the break, Clay's brother started kissing him and they ended up being together as well. They both liked each other for ages and his boyfriend appeared to be pansexual as Clay's brother was bisexual with a slight preference for boys.

At school, people were nice to me again. I told them that I got abused at home and that I had a muscle disease. Most of them felt very sorry, some of them didn't do anything after, but didn't apologise either. I had made two friends, the first being the girl I talked with at gym. She was more into guys, but still fell in love with a girl and was dating her now.

The other friends was Sapnap. Sapnap had always been nice to me and helped me around once I had a wheelchair. He even moved classes so he could help me and bring me everywhere I needed to go.

He met Clay as well, they were friends too now. He supported our relationship fully and was very sweet to Clay. He let Clay talk about all the animals he liked and listened carefully and interested. Clay got so happy that he often hugged Sapnap as he listened to him again.

Clay and I were still together obviously. Clay was less scared around me now and he dared to kiss me without saying anything. Clay mostly took a lot of care of me all day long and never got sick of it. I appreciated him helping me as he sometimes kissed me more than anyone could think of he would ever dare to.

My sister and I were both fine. I was a little bit shocked after everything that happened at home, but I talked a lot with Clay's brother about it to process it. It seemed to work and I was feeling better now.

I looked behind me as Clay was pushing the wheelchair and I grabbed his hand. 'Thank you for always bringing me.'

'I don't have much to do,' Clay smiled. 'I do have the farm job!'

Clay started working on the farm for some money and he really enjoyed it. He worked in the morning and in the afternoon he went back to Wolly. He still wanted to be a farmer later.

'You do, you're doing great and I think the farmer thinks you're a real farmer already.'

I heard Clay giggle softly, because it made him happy and he held my hand tightly. 'I love you, we are almost there.'

He pushed a little bit longer and we saw Sapnap standing at the entrance. 'Hi Clay!' he smiled. He sat down and Clay sat next to him, he always let Clay tell him a story. Clay told him a story, kissed me shortly and smiled.

'Good luck, I love you and I will be back in the afternoon.'

'I can't wait to see you again,' I smiled as I kissed him again. 'Thank you for bringing me.'

'I can't wait to see you again either. I like being close to you and I love you regardless,' Clay smiled.

I gave him Wolly as Sapnap helped me go inside of the school. 'See you soon! I love you regardless too.'

'I love you,' Clay said again as he kissed my cheek.

'I love you too.'

1085 words