11

Xylolfy DREW THIS FOR THE BOOK

TW's:
-(Child) abuse

Clay's POV

I woke up in my brother's arms the day after while holding Wolly tightly. My brother was still holding his phone, but it had fallen down on my chest since he fell asleep as well. I rested my head on my brother's chest and waited for him to wake up.

My brother woke up twenty minutes after and smiled at me. 'Hi, Clay. How are you feeling?'

I shrugged. 'I'm okay.'

My brother kissed my forehead and smiled as he sat up. 'I'm going to take a shower so I'm a little bit more awake. Then we can have breakfast after that. Mum bought some bread from the bakery yesterday, you like that a lot, don't you?'

I nodded and smiled. 'I do.'

'I'm going to shower. You can use my phone to look up more videos of fish.'

I nodded and watched my brother walk away. I started looking at fish videos and put my thumb in my mouth as I curled up like a ball to watch the video. I knew most people around my age didn't put their thumb in their mouths anymore, but it calmed me down a lot.

I kept watching the video and my brother came back just ten minutes later. He sat down on the bed as he shortly ran his hand through my hair. 'Are you enjoying the videos?'

I nodded and looked up at him, showing him the fish I was looking at.

'He looks beautiful, doesn't he?'

I nodded and my brother grabbed my hand. 'Shall we go downstairs to mum and dad? I think they are making breakfast for us.'

We walked downstairs together, I was holding Wolly and my thumb was in my mouth as my brother had his arm around my shoulders to make me comfortable. We sat down at the table and I clicked on a video with birds.

'Good morning, Clay,' my mother said after greeting my brother. I smiled at her shortly and she knelt down next to me to see what I was watching. 'Are you watching birds this time?'

I nodded. My mother smiled and she softly rubbed my shoulder. 'Did you sleep well?'

I didn't know how to answer so my brother helped me. 'He had a nightmare, but he luckily fell asleep quickly after that.'

I nodded and continued watching the video.

'How is Wolly, Clay?'

I held Wolly up to show him to my mum and she smiled. 'He looks happy.'

I nodded again as I held my thumb in my mouth while stroking Wolly's wool.

'What did you think of the new boy, Clay? He's also seventeen!'

I smiled and noticed my cheeks heat up a little bit as I thought back about the boy. I found him very cute and sweet.

'Do you like him a little bit?' my dad teased me with a smile on his face.

I giggled and paused my video. 'I think he is very cute and sweet.'

'Are you in love?' my mum smiled. 'He seems like he would be a sweet boyfriend for you.'

'Does he like boys?'

'I don't know if he does, Clay,' my dad smiled. 'But you never know.'

'I think he looks very handsome.'

'He's a handsome boy, isn't he?' my brother said with a smile as he rubbed my back.

My parents sat down on their chairs and gave me a slice of bread. 'Do you want cheese?'

TW (CHILD) ABUSE

I nodded and my mum prepared the slice of bread for me. I ate a bite and looked outside at the farm. I could just see through the windows at George's house and suddenly saw his dad and George walking.

I could see George's dad push George against the wall. It made me startle when I saw his dad hit George in his face. Nothing happened after that, but I saw George cry and his sister walk through the house.

TW OVER

It made me sad to look at it so I looked back at my plate with food, eating the rest of my slice of bread.

After everyone was finished, we stood up to prepare for the farm. Since it was Sunday today, my brother went with me to the farm and helped me a bit with preparing. He always made a bag with stuff I had to take with me.

In that bag were some sweets, biscuits, drinks and two apples. He also put Wolly safe in the bag so I wouldn't drop it on my way there. Next to that, he had food for Wolly the Sheep and his new bottle of water.

I walked to the farm, hand in hand with my brother and my thumb in my mouth as I saw Wolly the Sheep. I let go of my brother and ran to Wolly, immediately filling his bowl with new food and his bottle with new water.

Wolly the Sheep walked to me and I hugged him tightly as my brother gave me Wolly the Llama. I showed Wolly to Wolly the Sheep and smiled. 'I love Wolly, I love him a lot.'

I got excited and stood up as I jumped up and down out of excitement. 'I'm happy when I'm with Wolly.'

TW ATTEMPTED (CHILD) ABUSE

'I know you are,' my brother said as he put his bag down and knelt down next to me. We just cuddled with Wolly the Sheep as I saw George coming outside of his house. He was trying to run away from someone, but he fell down on the ground.

His dad came outside and lifted his leg, but then saw us sitting here. He smiled and waved at us as he helped George up. I didn't really know what to think of it so I hugged Wolly the Sheep.

TW OVER
TW BLOOD

My brother however was looking at George who struggled to walk closer to us. George smiled and sat down next to me as I saw some blood on his face.

'Blood!' I yelled.

'I fell down the stairs,' George muttered. 'How is Wolly?'

'Both Wolly's are good,' I smiled as I hugged the sheep tightly.

1029 words

Summary:
Clay sees George's dad hit George through the window and George's dad tries kicking George as he notices Clay and his brother are at the farm.