14

CW's:
-Muscle disease
TW's:
-(Child) abuse (blood/cuts/wounds)
-Homophobia

George's POV

A few minutes before dinner time, I went inside slowly. I didn't want to go inside, but I didn't really have much different options than that. I opened the door, having the smell of food overwhelm me after I sat outside for hours.

TW (CHILD) ABUSE/BLOOD/WOUNDS AND HOMOPHOBIA

My dad immediately looked at me with a furious look in his eyes. He grabbed my hand to pull me closer and started squeezing my wrist tightly. His nails were piercing my skin and it was leaving slightly bleeding marks. I got pushed back against the wall so I couldn't escape anymore.

'You like BOYS?'

'I d-don't know,' I whispered. 'I just d-don't like g-girls.'

My dad grabbed me by my waist and started slamming me against the wall. My head hit the wall and I winced softly as I got kicked against my leg. As I was fighting against my tears, my dad hit my face as he looked at me with a hateful look.

'You're already so disappointing, George and then you're also a homosexual?'

'I never said that,' I whispered. 'Can we just eat? It's getting cold.'

My dad pushed me again and hit me against my ribs as he turned my arm around. I let out a scream as my wrist felt like breaking. 'Stop, please. My wrist is going to break. Dad, stop. Please.'

I got pushed to the table and hit my head against the edge of the table as I fell down on the ground. My sister let out a high pitched scream as she jumped up and ran to me.

TW (CHILD) ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA OVER
TW BLOOD/WOUNDS AND CUTS

'Are you okay? George, look at me.'

I slowly looked up, everything was a bit blurry in front of me and my head hurt a lot. My sister felt my head very carefully and I could see that her hand was completely red after.

My dad just sat down at the dinner table with my mum and started eating as my sister ran back with a wet and cold towel. She carefully started dabbing it on my forehead and held me in her arms. 'I think you might have a concussion, are you okay?'

'I'm a little bit nauseous and I have a really bad headache,' I muttered.

'I'll bring you to your room.'

'But dinner.'

'I'll get you a plate with food,' my sister smiled and she lifted me up, carrying me under my knees and in my neck. I didn't know if I weighed very little or if she was very strong, but she managed to carry me upstairs to my room.

My sister ran back to the bathroom with the towel, which was covered in blood, to get me a new one. She came back a few minutes later and turned off the lights as she put a cold towel on my forehead.

TW OVER

'Are you okay?'

I nodded slowly. 'Thanks for helping me.'

'Of course, I'm going to get you a plate of food. Immediately scream if you're not okay.'

'Thanks.'

My sister ran downstairs and I waited in my bed as I heard the doorbell ring. I heard my dad talk with someone and a little bit later, the person came in. I could just hear the voices loud enough.

'Thank you for letting me come in, I just wanted to ask you something.'

'Okay.'

'So I noticed George has a lot of bruises and I was wondering if he's okay. I just questioned if everything is alright here at home as it seems like George gets hit sometimes.'

'Gets hit? Pfft, has that dumbass told you that?'

'He hasn't told me anything, but I was wondering why he had this many bruises.'

'He's just dumb and walks against doors all day long. He's not getting abused at home in the slightest.'

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring another time and my mother went to the door, hearing her voice speaking a second later.

'Hi Clay, are you alright?'

Clay didn't answer, but I heard his footsteps run into the house.

'Clay, what's wrong?' the voice of his brother asked him. 'I was talking to George's dad, but we can go home if you want.'

'George,' I heard Clay's voice mutter.

'He's upstairs,' my sister said. 'I'll bring you.'

It took a minute and I heard multiple footsteps on the stairs. My sister came in first with a plate of food and Clay ran after her, crying as he came in. My sister left us alone for now.

'Clay, what's wrong?'

Clay didn't answer and jumped on my bed as he cuddled up with me. I found it incredibly cute and my stomach filled with butterflies slightly. I didn't want to question it anymore and grabbed Clay's hand as I moved it to his face to let him put his thumb in his mouth. I grabbed Wolly and laid it down in his neck.

Clay started calming down a little and looked at my head. 'Why do you have that?' he whispered as he sniffed softly after.

'I fell,' I muttered. 'It's fine, I'm okay.'

Clay nodded. 'You are handsome,' he muttered with a smile on his face.

'So are you,' I smiled as I turned on the light to see my food.

Clay looked at my food. 'Have a nice meal.'

'Thanks,' I smiled. 'Are you okay again?'

Clay nodded as he started stimming a little. I smiled at him and ate a few of my beans. Clay sat up on my bed and looked around him. 'I like your room.'

'Do you? It's quite messy.'

'It is, but it's still cosy. Are you okay, George?'

'I'm okay, don't worry.'

'My brother always kisses my cheek or head when I'm sad,' Clay started. 'I would do the same if I dared to, but I don't dare to do that.'

'You can, I don't mind.'

I secretly really hoped for him to kiss my cheek and Clay looked at me as he leaned in with dark red cheeks. He giggled as he kissed my cheek and immediately hid his face after.

I blushed as well and smiled as I got very shy.

1042 words

Summary:
George gets abused for liking boys and gets pushed so he falls down with his head on the table. His sister helps him.