Flower Crowns (Chibitalia; Hetalia)

HEEELLLLOOOOO~! I'm back with another one-shot, hehe. And it's CHIBITALIA~ This is before you knew that "she" was actually a boy XP And here comes Chibitalia with the disclaimer!

Chibitalia: Ve~ Angel doesn't own Hetalia and its characters. And you own yourself~

Me: Here's your pasta~! *hands over a platter of pasta*

Chibitalia: Grazie Angel! *eats the pasta with a pink aura and flowers around him*

Me: So cute! >~

Anyways, here we go~

*******************************************************

"Italy! There you are!" Your small form ran to the middle of the flower field, where Italy made flower crowns out of different kinds of flowers.

"Huh?" She turned around to see you and smiled gleefully. "______! Do you-a want to-a make flower crowns with-a me too?"

"Not now Italy. Mr. Austria's gonna scold you again if he found you out here!" Panicking, you took her small arm in your hand and took the flower crowns in another.

"Let's go!" With a tug of her arm, she stood up and the both of you ran. Well, you were running while dragging a panicking Italy.

**

You sighed as you swept the mansion floors. Italy was sweeping along with you and was humming a cheerful tune, until she heard you sigh.

"What's-a wrong, ______?"  She asked, dropping the broom and running towards you. "Nothing Italy, just tired." You replied and tried to smile, but it came out as a strained one.

She began to think, putting a finger on her chin. "I-a know!" She gasped and ran to who knows where. "Italy! Wait!" You exclaimed, but she already turned a corner.

You pouted and continued sweeping the floor. "I hope she gets back soon."

**

______'s POV

I opened the door and flopped down on the bed. "Mr. Austria was kind enough to give Italy and I a room while we still work for him."

"______~" I sat up and saw Italy beside me on the bed, a smile on her face. She looks cute everytime, but she says I'm cuter which I don't believe in.

"What?" I pouted and crossed my arms, remembering that she left me with the chores in the mansion. "Here~! I-a made this for-a you earlier!" She giggled and showed me a (f/c) flower crown.

She puts it on my head and clapped her hands happily. "You-a look cuter-a now!" She squealed, her statement ringing in my ears.

I blushed, but smiled nevertheless. "She made this for me?" I thought, happy at what she did. "Thank you Italy." I giggled and hugged her.

She hugged me back, still smiling.

**

I chuckled at the memory. I can't believe he was a boy all along, and to think we kept hugging each other in our sleep back then!

"Ve~ What-a are you-a thinking about,  _______?" Said boy asked as the chaotic world meeting continued with fights and arguments as usual.

"Oh nothing, Italy~" I sang, still thinking about how cute he was back then. He'll never know how jealous I was about his cute and girly voice back then, hehe.

*********************************************************

I think I failed at this one XD Anyways, I can't help but make a one-shot of Chibitalia. Isn't he just cute~!

Edit: I do not own the picture above. It belongs to the artist who drew it. (I found it in zerochan and I dunno who actually drew it. Please tell me if you know)

Adios mi amigos! See you next time ^-^