Forget About The Act! (Sasuke Uchiha; Naruto)

Yo guys! For this one shot is........*drumrolls* Sasuke Uchiha! Every fangirls dream, except mine XD

Sad to say, he can't do the disclaimer since I borrowed him over to tomorrow's birthday girl, LeilzPagz_27!

Happy Birthday you wacko! XD Anyways, I do not own Naruto and you. It belongs to the rightful company and you own you.

On with the one-shot!! And yes! No fangirls \(>^<)/

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

It was a silent full moon tonight as I stared at the lake in front of me, shimmering in the moonlight.

A finger on my chin and my eyebrows knit together is my usual thinking face, which is the expression I'm wearing right now.

The cold wind blew past me making my hair sway with it and giving me the chills. I tucked a strand of my (h/l), (h/c) hair back onto my ear then I rubbed my arms for warmth.

I'm trying to think up of a plan to annoy Karin. Yes, Karin, the red-haired, lovesick and annoying Sasuke fangirl.

Let me explain myself. I'm (f/n) (l/n), former aprentice of Zabuza Momochi. An orphan from the Village of the Mist and a skilled swordswoman.

He took me in and told me that he saw potential in my dead and lonely (e/c) eyes so, I became his aprentice.

Haku also taught me how to use senbon needles and how to aim it accurately. They became my family and I was happy for the first time in my life.

Until they died.....

I solemnly gazed at their graves, a frown painted on my face and tears lining my vision. It was raining that day and I still have a promise to fulfill.

To inherit Zabuza's sword. It was sheathe on his grave as a remembrance. I placed the two, hand-picked bouquets on the two graves and prayed, giving respect.

After that, I grasped its hilt and slowly unsheathe it then fled.

3 years passed and the Uchiha found me, vigorously training in a forest with the said sword and senbon needles.

Well, you can imagine the rest. He challenged me, I was defeated then he made me join him. That was sickeningly twisted if you ask me and......I soon fell in love with him. Hard.

Okay, now I question my taste in boys. Anyway, what would be the best way to annoy or anger Karin?

Dump a bucket of ice cold water on her? Nah, too old-fashioned.

Discreetly slip a can of worms on her back? That would be hilarious, but no.

Dye her hair green? Nah, too simple.

Lie and act that me and Sasuke are in a relationship?

As soon as I thought about that, I swore I heard alarms ringing and the word "Bingo!" being repeated over and over again.

I smirked. Perfect. It's possible because:

1) She loves Sasuke more than anything. (Isn't it that obvious? *sarcastically*)

2) Sasuke and I are close friends so we're always near each other.

My feelings won't be affected anyway. It's just an act, nothing can go wrong.....Right?

Oh, what I didn't know is how wrong I was.

~The Next Day~

"Hey ____!" I turned to the voice and groaned. It was Karin making her way towards me while fixing her hair and clothes.