Cinderella Meets Romeo (Sebastian Michaelis; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

Edit: Cat + Sebastian = a rare smile from the demon butler 😊 Just look at that smile!

Hello there ^-^ This a request from SkyCloud01230. The title is like that because of a certain Italian drug dealer calling Sebastian Romeo, which suits him perfectly.

Oh, and if you feel offended with the names, you can mentally change them or you may let it stay as it should be. If the name and appearance match, then I'm so sorry! *bows* I made them up, it was a coincidence!! I'm really sorry! *bows again*

And here is our special guest for today, Sebastian Michaelis!

Sebastian: Hello Angel. I assume you want me to do the disclaimer? *grins*

Angel: You always knew about this Sebastian. You may continue on with it while I help Mey-rin *thinks* to threaten your fangirls to bloody shut up. *leaves*

Sebastian: Will do. *turns to readers* HeavenlyAngel761 does not own Black Butler and its characters. It belongs to Yana Toboso and the company that supports it. She also does not own you. *grins*

*screams of horror surround the room along with gunshots*

Me: You better bloody shut up or I might really kill one of you!!!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I sighed as I looked at the long list of items, neatly written in cursive writing, I have to buy for my stepmother and my stepsisters. If Cinderella were real, that would be me.

My mother died when she gave birth to me and my father decided to marry again. After that, he died of an incurable illness, leaving me to my horrible stepmother.

I hid the list in my empty basket and continued to walk around the village to try to find that cursed flower shop. My stepmother loves red roses and so she makes me buy them almost everyday just to refill her vases with those flowers.

"Now where was it again?" I thought, not noticing the man in front of me. The moment I realized it, it was too late. I bumped into him and landed on my bum, my basket landing somewhere beside me.

"Ouch..." I groaned and looked up to see a ravenette man with his gloved hand outstretched to me while my basket is in his other hand. I accepted it and he helped me up. "I'm terribly sorry for that. What is a lady like you doing out here in this fine village?" He said, handing the basket to me in which I took it from him.

I took in his features. He has shoulder-length, uneven cut, raven black hair that contrasted to his pale and smooth complexion. His wine-colored orbs looking at my (e/c) eyes as if he was staring into my soul. He wore a black tailcoat with a white dress shirt underneath, black dress pants, matching black dress shoes and a black coat above it all. It occured to me that he must be a butler of a higher class.

Embarassed, I shook my head and took the blame. I was too busy with my thoughts to notice him after all. He grinned and asked an unexpected question.

"What may be your name, young lady?" I thought about either telling him my actual name or a made-up one. After a few seconds, I told him my real name. "(Y/N) (L/N). Just calling me ________ is alright. What may be yours, kind sir?" I said, a bit skeptical of what I chose to say.

He held a hand to his heart and said the words that made my blood run cold. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhives." His voice, as smooth as silk, told me. His name....So that's why he seemed familiar.

He was the man who my stepsisters fancy. The memory was still fresh in my mind.

I was dusting the porcelain vase, filled with red roses, on the white, marble pedestal beside the large window across my stepsisters' room. I finished and was about to leave when I overheard my two stepsisters' loud voices.

"Oh isn't he gorgeous!" Courtney exclaimed, giggling. "Even his name is music to my ears. Sebastian Michaelis." Priscilla dreamily sighed, most likely clutching a pillow by now.

Courtney is a noble lady along with Priscilla. Since my father died, my stepmother inherited his wealth and made me a maid of lower class. I didn't mind it at all, what I did mind though was her attitude towards me and to how she treated me like a pig.

Courtney has shoulder-length, curly, brown hair, crystal blue eyes and a fair complexion while Priscilla has long, straight, brown hair, crystal blue eyes and a fair complexion also. They look a lot more like their mother, they didn't inherit my father's (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

Unlike me, I have (h/l), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and a (s/c) complexion in which is what I inherited from my father and mother. Courtney and Priscilla may be beautiful but they have the worst attitudes I have ever seen, much like their mother.

Their mother, Angel, is in contrast to her name. An angel would be fair and just, but she was cruel and unfair. Instead of welcoming me as her own daughter, she put me as a maid and gave me the chores in the estate that needed to be done while she treated her own daughters into a life of luxury.

But enough with that, I stood still and pretended to keep dusting as I kept listening to their giggles. It was evening by now and that was the time when they came back home from a ball held by the Earl Ciel Phantomhive.

"His dark, raven hair. His smooth and pale complexion." Courtney sighed then both of them chorused, "Oh! And his eyes! They have the color of wine!" They giggled in the end. Priscilla sighed, "It is a shame though, that he is a Phantomhive butler. I would give anything to marry him." Courtney screeched, "What makes you think that he would marry you?!"

I shook my head and sighed then left before it would get worse. I can never meet a man such as him, it would be suicide when I do!

Seeing that they get everything they wanted, I have no chance against them. I went down the stairs and continued on my way to dust other furniture.

I pushed it away and smiled. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Sebastian. I must take my leave, goodbye." I bid goodbye and left, Sebastian waving in return with a smile.

I huffed, a pink hue dusting my cheeks. It doesn't help that he was quite dashing. I sighed and made my way to that shop.

Sebastian's POV

Well, that young lady is interesting. Interesting that she made me feel an emotion these humans called love.

It has always been known that demons don't fall in love or even interact with humans with affection at all. But, this is no mistake, that I might have fallen for her.

I smirked and licked my lips. That girl will be mine someday. I'll just have to wait for the right moment.

I walked away, resuming to my duties as a butler of the Phantomhive. After all, what kind of butler would I be when I couldn't even retrieve information, even if the information is about a certain lady?

************************************************************************

I finished!! I'm so sorry for the lack of romance. I don't know if I'll make a part two though......Just comment if you want me to make a part two! ^-^

Fangirls: *gagged and whimpering*

Me: Finally! *sighs* I thought they would never hold their tongues in!

Mey-rin: Thank you for the help Miss Angel. I appreciate it, yes I do! Until next time! *bows and leaves*

Me: Bye Mey-rin! *waves*

Sebastian: Is this really necessary Angel? *glances at fangirls*

Fangirls: *muffled squeals and hearts in their eyes*

Me: *shoots a pistol above*

Fangirls: *whimper*

Me: Yes Sebastian, yes it is. They would never shut up! *growls*

Sebastian: In that case, I may take my leave. Farewell Angel. *grins then leaves*

Me: *waves then faces readers* Rabid fangirls. Who can ontrol them?

Anyway, bye~ I'll see you some other time. ^-^
HeavenlyAngel761