Fun In The Sun (Monkey D. Luffy; One Piece)

Heeeeeeeellllllloooooo~! I'm here with another one-shot and today's guest is none other than the Straw Hat Pirate's gullible and idiotic captain, Monkey D. Luffy!

Luffy: Hi there Angel-chan!

Me: Hi Luffy! *hands out platter full of meat, mountains of it* Help yourself.

Luffy: Meat! Thanks Angel-chan! *eats*

Me: Being the way he is, I'll do the disclaimer. *coughs* I do not own One Piece and its characters. It rightfully belongs to Oda Eiichiro and the company that supports it. I also do not own you.

Luffy: *finished eating and burped* Enjoy the one-shot! *grins*

Me: How did you know that this is- Nevermind. What he said! *closed-eyes smile*

****************************************************************************************

I let a sigh of content escape my lips as I sat cross-legged on the white sand of a beach.

It seems that Luffy decided to rest up a bit from our adventures and we docked here, a quaint village north of the said beach. The villagers were unaware that we're pirates so it's alright.

So far, the crew consisted of six members: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussop, Sanji and me of course. Nami was in the village, either strolling around or asking questions. Ussop's on the ship making his explosives formula, Luffy, staring at the open sea, is out near the shore while Sanji and Zoro are fighting. Again.

Ignoring Sanji and Zoro's argument, I stared up at the blue sky. For the first time eversince I started being a pirate, I felt at peace. Sure it was fun and uplifting being with the Straw Hats but it was chaotic as well. We barely escaped Smoker's attack back in the last town we docked.

I was wandering around the market area, trying to have a relaxing stroll despite the crowd, when I noticed that the people were crowding around the Town Center instead.

With a nagging suspicion in my mind, I ran towards the Center all the while dodging any obstacles in my way, in short, the people that can unintentionally jab me. When I finally made it to the front of the crowd, what I saw made me wanna punch the captain for his idiocy.

There on top of what seemed to be an execution stand was Luffy, standing and gazing at the sight in front of him.

"So this is what the Pirate King saw before he died!" Said idiot exclaimed, a hand above his eyes in a salute. "Luffy! Get down from there!!" I yelled at him, a bit annoyed that he was standing on the execution stand.

I can't even believe that I had a crush on this idiotic captain of mine. I sighed, it pays to be in love.

I blew a strand of (h/c) hair away from my face and glared my (e/c) eyes towards Luffy, which seemed impossible because he was way up there.

"Hey _______! You gotta come up here!!" Without me knowing, extended arms wrapped around my waist and I was lifted off from the ground. "Waaaaahhh!!!" I shouted, a bit terrified and shocked at what he decided to do. Does he even want us to get caught by a police officer!?!?!

Now, I was beside a grinning Luffy with his arm around my shoulders. "Isn't it great?" He exclaimed, laughing, while I was pouting and blushing a little because of his actions.

My (e/c) swept to the view ahead of me and my mouth formed an 'o' in awe. He was right, the view is great. You can see the whole crowd and the huge buildings surrounding the stand.

"Yeah it is Luffy. It is." I smiled and, before I could tell him to get us down, a voice rang around us.

"Hey, you two! Get down from there this instant!" I looked down below to see that it was a police officer with a megaphone hovering over his mouth.

"Why?" Luffy asked, confused and curious at the same time. I slapped a hand on my forehead and groaned. He really doesn't know why!

"Because that's a special execution stand that belongs to the world government!" Replied the officer, growing more and more annoyed by the second. "So get down from there-" He was cut off by a cludgeon meeting his cheek in a painful force which sent him flying to the ground behind a woman, who was weilding the cludgeon.

"Oh don't be so uptight about the rules, Mr. Police Officer." She scoffed and stared at Luffy with a smile while she sent me a murderous glare. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

"I've been looking all over for you, Luffy! It's been a while."

Once the woman known as Alvida stopped blabbering about her wanting Luffy all to herself, Buggy restricted Luffy and I was held hostage, then after that, we were saved but we were being chased down by Smoker, a Marine captain of that very town. Luckily, we were able to escape that **** Logue Town.

"Finally! Peace and quiet." I stretched my arms and glanced behind me to see that Sanji and Zoro are still bickering over some stupid topic. "Well, almost." I huffed and returned my gaze to the sky.

"______!" I hummed in response as Luffy approached me then sat down beside me. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, staring intently at me. With him staring at me, I began to feel flustered and stuttered a bit, "I-I'm just l-looking at the s-sk-sky, isn't it-it obvious?"

"That's so boring!" He exclaimed standing up and going to who knows where. "Well then what should I-" My sentence was cut short by a splash of water getting me wet. My eyes widened as I inspected myself.

My (h/l), (h/c) hair and clothes are dripping wet, drops of water still visible. I looked up at him and smiled. "Gah! Luffy!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Luffy's signature grin appeared on his face as he scooped water near the shore and began splashing me wet. I laughed as I ran to the sea and scooped up water then splashed it towards him. He laughed and splashed some more.

All we did that time was playing in the water and laughing, having a good time. By the time we stopped, it was already evening and we were both lying down side by side on the sand.

"I can't believe you did that just to get me out of my boring sky gazing!" I chuckled, looking up at the orange evening sky again. Luffy just grinned and non-chalantly admitted, "I just did that so you'll notice me. I like you, you know."

I ceased chuckling as a pink hue dusted my cheeks again. Luffy is as straight-forward as ever, but that was one of the things I like about him. Plus, he would never like me like that.

"Let's just go back Luffy. The others might be in the ship right now." I nervously chuckled and stood up, dusting myself off in the process. Grinning as always, Luffy followed and put an arm around my shoulder as the both of us went back to the ship.

"I swear, Luffy will be the death of me someday." I thought with my blush worsening as we continued to walk towards the ship. "I'll have to endure a whole lot of teasing from those four." Embarassed at the thought, I pouted and looked down on the sand.

**********************************************************************

Success! *fist pumps* I have yet succeeded in making another one-shot that I made up for fun XD

I was actually bored and this is the only way I can avoid boredom. With this experience, I was inspired XD Is it even possible for someone to be inspired when they're bored?

Luffy: Angel-chan, I'm gonna back to sleep. Bye! *leaves*

Me: Bye Luffy~! *looks around* Well, no fangirls in sight. What a miracle! They mustve been scared witless last time but then, theyll be back some time *sighs*

Anyways, I'll see you some other time. Bye~ ^-^
HeavenlyAngel761