A Snowy Day (Matthew Williams; Hetalia)

Hello :3 I'm here with a one-shot request from Jacky-Is-You! Well, it was expected of him since he pretty much loves Canada. (The country itself, not the guy!!)

And now here's Canada with the disclaimer! ^-^

Canada: H-hi. Hea-heavenlyA-Angel761 doesn't o-own me nor H-Hetalia. It belongs to H-Himaruya Hide-dekaz. *shyly smiles*

Me: Thanks for the disclaimer Canada!

And now onto the story~! ^-^

***********************************************************

I giggled as countless drops of snow fell to the snow-covered ground. Even with the bare trees and few signs of life, the snow gave life to a dull park in the winter morning.

I headed to one of the wooden benches situated across me and sat down, still enjoying the view of the park.

I continued enjoying the scenery when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to my left and saw....no one. I turned to my right and it was the same result.

"......Am I being played with?" I thought, confusion causing me to crease my eyebrows. "E-excuse me..."

I jumped and turned to my left again to see a man about the same age as me. He has dirty blonde and glasses perched over his purple orbs. He has an unusual curl on top of his head, said curl drooping to his left.

He adorned a beige coat, a white shirt underneath, pants and boots with fur encircling the top of it. Not to mention that he's hugging a polar bear cub.

"He's...cute." A small smile graced my lips as I asked him, "May I help you?"

In reply, he stuttered and blushed. I merely thought that his blush was from the cold.

"M-may I s-sit b-b-beside you? If y-you don't m-mind." I smiled and nodded, scooting further to my right to let him seat.

He sat down and we were enveloped in comfortable silence, just watching the snow fall. Until, "Who are you?"

I looked over to where the voice came from and, to my surprise, it was the cub he was hugging. He leaned down on his ear and whispered, a hint of distress in his tone.

I never got to hear it, but I decided to make a conversation with him. He seemed lonely by the looks of what happened earlier.

"The snow's so pretty, ne?" He looked up at me in surprise, but he gave me a shy smile.

"Y-yeah." He faced ahead, the snow drops still falling down. "It i-is."

"My name's _______ _______, but you can just call me _______."

"I'm C-, I m-mean, M-Matthew Williams."

And with that, our friendship started on a snowy day.

Everyday we always met there on that bench. Talking about random things, hanging out, and such.

I even got to know that he has a brother and two other guardians. I also know the cub's given name, Kumajirou.

It was always a fun time whenever we meet there. And in no time, I already fell for Matthew.

He didn't stutter around me anymore, he opened up to me. He told me about his life as a personificarion of Canada, to which I took it well.

Well.......... I didn't take it well at first since I was still in shock back then.

And now here we are again in another winter day, when something unexpected happened.

"Matt!" I waved at my Canadian friend, who was waiting for me at the bench. He smiled and waved back. Kumajirou isn't with him this time.

I smiled in return and proceeded to the said bench. We talked about random topics as usual when he asked me an unexpected question.

"_____, do you.....Do you like someone, like in a love kind of way?" His purple eyes trained on my (e/c) ones. I blushed and looked down on my lap.

"W-well, yeah." I played with a strand of my (h/l) hair and gulped. I can't tell him that I like him, it might ruin what we have now.

"Oh...Can y-you tell me who?"

I decided to do the one thing I can say, describe him in a vague way. "I'll just describe him for you, Matt." A shy smile appeared on my face as my face grew hotter and hotter.

"He's k-kind and h-he's been wi-with me through my toughest times." My stutter faltered and my blush subsided as I continued to describe him with a smile.

"He has this cute charm in him, he has the most gorgeous eyes that I can stare at it all day, he's also a good friend of mine."

I sighed, a sad smile creeping up on my lips. "But, I know he wouldn't return my feelings. It's only a guess though."

I turned to him and saw that a small smile is on his face, but his eyes betrayed his true emotions. They reflected hurt and....something unreadable.

"O-oh..." He fidgeted in his seat and looked down at his lap, twiddling his mitten-covered thumbs. "H-he sounds like a g-good guy."

"Yeah, he is....."

We went silent as snow continued falling down. I risked a glance at him and what I saw surprised me.

Tears lined his eyes, about to fall down his cheeks. His lips were trembling and he bit it to make it stop. He was still twiddling his thumbs, too.....

I decided to let him know now.

"Matt?"

He turned to face me, looking as if nothing sad ever happened to him. "What, _____?"

"Close your eyes and I'll tell you who it is....Alright?"

He did as told and closed his eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

I took a deep breath and did what I wanted for the moment: kiss his cheek and whisper, "I love you Matt."

His eyes shot open and looked at me to see that a smile reached its way to my face. Tears cascaded down his cheeks as he hugged me tight, with me returning it.

"Je'taime, je'taime, je'taime ____!" He whispered in my ear in a happy tone, still hugging me.

I closed my eyes in content and stroke his dirty blonde hair. "I'll always love you Matt."

~Extended Ending~

3rd Person POV

A certain group of three were hidden behind the trunk of a large, thick tree. All three of them were spying on the new couple hugging each other on the bench far across from them.

"Get some Matt!!"

"Shut up you bloody wanker! They'll see us!"

*smack*

"Hey! What was that for dude?!"

*sigh*

"My little boy, he's growing up so fast."

*sniff*

"Hey Matt." The girl called to the boy, who was nuzzling her neck. "Yes ____?"

"Did you hear someone....screaming?"

The boy shook his head in reply and continued nuzzling her neck, tightening his grip on her in the process.

*******************************************************

Oh my glob, this is so clichè and cheesy XD I hope you enjoy it though since I have to rush this up.

I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors present in this one-shot. Gomen *bows*

Man, I gotta stop procrastinating on these requests. Anyways, hope you have a nice day/afternoon/night minna ^-^