A Bloody and Agonizing Experience (Eren Jaeger; SnK/AoT)

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello!!! I'm back peeps with another oneshot! This is going to be pretty long for a one-shot so gomen! *bows*

Eren: You really forgot about me didn't you? *raises an eyebrow*

Me: Oops! Well do the disclaimer now please. *smiles*

Eren: Fine, fine. HeavenlyAngel761 does not own SNK/AoT and its characters. Obviously, she doesn't own you.

Me: Th-

Fangirls: EREN!!!!!

Me: Get the heck outta here!!!!

Eren: *snickers* So that's why you're tired.

Me: SHUT.IT -.-

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I froze in place as I saw Eren, all bloody and missing a leg. By just looking at him, my blood ran cold.

"Eren!" Mina shouted, swinging from building to building with me in tow. I was speechless, I couldn't even form a proper sentence.

Blood roared into my ears as I kept swinging from a building to another, adrenaline and fear pumping into my veins. My (h/l), (h/c) hair flowing with the wind as I swung, careful to conserve my gas.

Suddenly, a titan hand swung at Mina. I successfully evaded the assault, but I couldn't save Mina in time. "Mina!!!" I helplessly screamed her name, trying to warn her about the titan.

I heard another agonizing scream and another. I turned to see that the others were also captured by them. I landed on one of the roofs of the abandoned district since I was almost running out of gas.

I couldn't save them, I can't even move. I was angry at myself for not doing anything, for not even stopping Eren in time and for not warning everyone about the abnormal titan that ate Thomas.

I watched the titans eat the others as they tried futile efforts of escaping their grasps, tears leaking from my (e/c) eyes as I did so. "No....no, no, no!" I cried out and cupped my face in my hands.

My knees buckled under me and I continued to sob. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I couldn't help it. They were my friends, the ones I was with when we graduated, the ones I've hung out with, they mean everything to me.

As I cried, the faces of the 34th squad flashed through my mind. Thomas, Eren, Mina, Nack, Milieus and Ar-......Then I noticed something.

Armin hasn't been captured, he's still alive.........He's alive!! Hope gleamed in my eyes as I sprinted off to a run and swung around buildings using my 3DMG.

I kept swinging and searching for him, killing a few titans along the way. I just killed a titan in my way when I noticed a figure on one of the roofs.

"Armin!" I landed on the roof he was on and hurriedly went in front of him, holding his shoulder in place.

"Armin, thank heavens you're alive! Are you alright?" I asked him, my face showing concern. He lowered his head, his bangs blocking his eyes and a grim expression painted on his face.

"No," he mumbled then he shook and clenched his fists. "I'm useless! Just kill me now!" he screamed in anger and frustration.

His head shot up and tears streamed down his face. "I didn't do anything to save them! I watched my comrades die in front of my eyes! Just-"