Sweet Doctor (Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka; OHSHC)

Edit: Please don't mind the tea-stained Usa-chan in the picture 😅 (Honey's so cuuuuute❣)

Hello there, princesses. *bows* Since my OC here is a maid, I think I should do the part too ^-^ I also thought of the Ice Bucket Challenge while typing this XD And today's host is *drumrolls* Honey-senpai!

Honey: Angel-chan! *runs up to me and hugs*

Me: Why are you so adorable? *softly pinches his cheeks* Now do the disclaimer and I'll bake you some cake senpai *closed-eyes smile*

Honey: Alright! *turns to readers* Angel-chan does not own OHSHC and its characters, especially you! *pink flower aura and sparkles*

Me: OHSHC rightfully belongs to Bisco Hatori and the company that supports it. Thanks Honey and now come along. I need to bake that cake I promised. *closed-eyes smile*

Honey: Yay! *grabs my hand then skips*

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

"Achoo!" I sneezed and shivered at the same time. "**** this cold. It came at such a wrong time." I angrily thought as another sneeze emitted out of me.

I pulled the blankets up and snuggled more into the bed. I got the cold because of the twins making me do the Ice Bucket Challenge.

The bucket was filled with so much ice that there's little water in it! Good thing today's a weekend or else, I'm gonna miss a day of school.

I sniffled. "Oh dear, when will this acursed cold end?!" I thought while I blew my nose on a tissue, throwing it away like the previous ones I used.

A knock came from my door, the sounds of bickering following it. "_____, are you there?! Daddy heard you were sick!! My poor daughter!"

I chuckled at the statement of a familiar blonde idiot. "Come in, guys. And don't call me your daughter, Tamaki!" I shouted.

I smiled as the door opened to reveal the host club, loud and cheery as always with a little bit of a verbal fight.

"____-chan!!" Honey-senpai exclaimed as he jumped up beside me on my bed. I covered my mouth with a handkerchief as a cough escaped my mouth.

"Hi Honey-senpai." I ruffled his hair, his doe brown eyes shining with happiness. He is just so adorable!!!

"____-chan, I brought a cake for you!" He held out the little, white box he was holding earlier, it has a pink ribbon on top of it.

"Aw, Honey-senpai. You shouldn't have!" I said, flattered and grateful to him. I propped myself up and took the box from his grasp and set it on my bedside table.

"_____, since you're sick, daddy is here to take care of you!" He went beside my bed and gave me cough medicine as the other hosts surrounded my bed.

"One question though."

"What is it?" I raised an eyebrow in question with my arms crossed over my chest. I hope he doesn't ask a dumb question.

"How do you take care of a person with a cold?" He has a finger on his chin and a thoughtful look on his face. The twins also had a thoughtful look and Kyoya has a stoic look instead.

"TAMAKI!!!" Haruhi and I shouted angrily at his ridiculous inquiry. "Yeah, how do you?" The twins inquired inching closer and closer to my face.

I did the only possible thing a girl would do when guys are like that. I smacked their heads. Hard.

"Ow! What did we ever do to you?!" The twins exclaimed as they rubbed their heads to soothe the pain I inflicted on them.

I glared harx at them and went to talking with the others instead.

**

Everyone already left with a goodbye, except for Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai. Honey-senpai decided to stay here with me and he also told Mori-senpai to wait in the living room if he wants to.

The latter did as told and, now, I'm alone with Honey-senpai. We talked about cute things and different kinds of cake until my mom decided to barge in.

"Oh my, well if it isn't Honey. So glad to finally meet you." She smiled, closed the door and walked towards us.

"Mom, please don't say something embarassing!" I mentally panicked and, as a result, covered my mouth and nose with my (f/c) handkerchief.

"My daughter has told me everything about you. She talks and mentions about you almost everyday!" She giggled and passed the hot chicken soup to him with a spoon placed on top.

"Please take care of her while I go grocery shopping. Bye!" She immediately opened the door and left, not even bothering to close it.

I blushed a shade of strawberry red and bent my head low. Honey looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face. My (h/l), (h/c) hair falling down and my (e/c) eyes darting everywhere but his face.

He averted his gaze to the white box, untouched, on the bedside table. His lingered for a few seconds before taking the box and opening it to reveal a (f/f) cake. (AN: That means favorite flavor ^-^)

He took the spoon on top of the bowl of chicken soup and used it to slice a little piece of cake. He tilted my chin up and smiled a happy smile.

"____-chan," He lifted the spoon up to my mouth and added, "Please eat this cake if you love me because....." He hesitated, which is a bit off for him.

Honey never hesitates and he's always so happy that he says his entences fully. I fixed my gaze on his brown eyes and the spoon filled with (f/f) cake.

He took a deep breath and finally said it, the unexpected words coming out of his lips. "I love you, ____-chan!" He said in a happy tone that he was sparkling.

I gulped and ate it, my face blushing hard. I let the spoon go and a goofy smile appeared on my lips.

I kissed his forehead and said the words he spoke earlier. "I love you Honey-senpai."

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Megumi-piyon! Please forgive me for the late update of your request! *bows* I was kind of out on a fieldtrip and I had writer's block for this.

I'm sorry for any wrong grammars or spelling because I rushed this. Sunce I am a bad authoress, I need to give my self a bit of pinches on my cheeks.

Anyways, bye and have a nice day/night! ^-^
HeavenlyAngel761