Say Something 🛑🛑

Song given is "Say Something" by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera.

⚠️ Trigger alert!

Intimate scenes at the beginning!! DO NOT read the part if you are not comfortable

"I am staying..."

Ant's heart skips at that phrase as his thoughts clouded with desire and hope.

He feels Dec's lips on his neck and every thought escapes his mind as his body focused on the sheer pleasure Dec was offering him. As per Dec, the warm and willing form beneath him unleashes something that was buried deep inside him, the rage and anger and desire and lust and love combining to form something he never even knew he could feel towards the very man he loves more than anything in this world.

His need for Ant was much more than desire or lust, a purgation of emotions which he so hardly needed for long and especially now as everything he has ever strived for is hanging on to a bare thread.

*Intimate scenes ahead*

As Dec's teeth replaced his lips on Ant's neck, the taller man lets out a choked gasp, his hips rising on their own to meet Dec's, only to be pushed back roughly to the bed.

Ant gasps at that and then moans as Dec's warm lips glided to his chest and then to his erect nipples, taking all the time in the world to enjoy them.

Ant: "De-c..." He whimpers pleading and needy, only to be shushed by the other man.

Ant crunches his eyes shut as Dec's fingers and lips and tongue and teeth made his torso their home, the smaller figure effectively turning him into a whimpering mess below him.

As Dec's lips reached his stomach and rolled around his naval, Ant's hands move on their own to coil around the fluffy brown hairs only to be held and brought together above his head.

Dec: "Don't!" He grunts, his fingers on Ant's bare hips tightening considerably, making the black-haired man wince in pain.

Dec: "Why don't you just listen!" He snaps, before burying his face into the crook of Ant's neck and starting the slow torture all over again.

Ant claws the headboard at that knowing so well who is in charge and submits himself to that sweet torture wanting to feel it all.

However, the slow pace soon drives him crazy and his hands yet again move towards Dec's pale skin but this time, Dec was quick to stop them.

Dec: "Told you to stay still!" He groans thickly, before removing the towel from Ant's waist to tie his hands together above his head.

Dec: "Trust me, baby! Just trust me this one time, Anth!"

Ant felt both desire and fear coil inside the pit of his stomach, his need for Dec shutting out all the warning signs that blinked inside his head.

Ant could only gasp as Dec reattached his lips to the tanned skin on his stomach but not before taking his own shirt off. Goosebumps erupt between them at that contact and Ant throws his head back as Dec's arms held him down, his whole weight pinning him to the soft mattress.