Coming Out 🛑🛑

*Warning: Contains slightly explicit (soft BDSM) scenes and strong language. I tried my best to go around it but this moment is very crucial to the storyline that I couldn't skip it. I have kept a warning note at the start of the scene so that those who are uncomfortable with such scenes can skip the part; this my first time writing something this explicit so I apologize if it turns out to be lame or revolting*

------------------------------------------

It was the hoot of a pigeon that woke Dec up and for a moment he was confused as to where he was. The events of the previous night fill his mind and the last thing he remembers is pulling Ant off the floor and leading him to the sofa. He has held him close as he cried his heart out and has let him fall into an exhausted sleep on his chest. Dec has shed a few tears of himself and has fallen asleep with Ant safely tucked inside his arms.

Now he is on the bed, wrapped inside a soft, fluffy blanket, the dress shirt and trousers of last night replaced by Ant's loose T-shirt, that reached up to his knees.

But more than anything, he is gently pressed against a hard chest, caring arms wrapped around his smaller body from behind, lips gently and silently leaving feather-light kisses on his hair, neck, shoulder, and arms.

Dec grins at that, letting himself enjoy that heartwarming gesture and turns around in that hold to come face to face with the most beautiful blue in the whole wide world, looking at him surprised.

Dec: "Good morning" he croaks sleepily and squints his eyes to inspect the black-haired man who has showered and was looking gorgeous in his white shirt and faded jeans.

Ant's surprise turns to an affectionate grin and he leans in to peck Dec's lips.

Ant: "Good morning to you too"

Dec hums contently at that and buries his face into the perfumed fabric of Ant's shirt and laces their legs together, pinning the taller man down. Ant chuckles at that and starts caressing Dec's bed hair.

Dec: "How did we end up here?" He asks after a while and smiles as he feels Ant's lips on his forehead.

Ant: "We didn't. I carried you here after I woke up" he murmurs to his skin, making Dec pull back to look at him concerned

Dec: "How long have you been up?" He asks carefully, to which Ant shrugs

Ant: "Long enough to shower and change"

Dec: "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks in an accusing tone which brings another smile on Ant's face

Ant: "You look like an angel when you sleep"

Dec blushes at that and then pouts cheekily "And when I am not asleep?"

Ant chuckles again and pokes his nose "A cute lil devil"

Dec slaps him gently on his chest and Ant holds that hand to cross their fingers and brush his lips along Dec's knuckles. Dec's heart warms at that.

Ant: "I feel bad...I shouldn't have let you sleep like that"

The guilt and misery in his voice hurt Dec, who snuggles closer to him

Dec: "Stop it. It doesn't matter"

Ant: "It does, to me. You didn't even take your tablets yesterday...what kind of boyfriend am I?!"

Dec sighs and places his lips lovingly on Ant's neck "The best kind. And I love you so much"

Ant laughs at that and pulls Dec closer, kissing him on his hair. Dec hums at that, closing his eyes and melting into the hold.

Ant: "You ready to wake up?"