Death Threats

As the morning light fell on his eyelids, Dec woke up warm and fuzzy. He wonders from where the warmth is coming and his heart flutters in his chest to see Ant's sleeping face. He couldn't believe his luck. It's been years since he has woken up with someone beside him as none of his customers stayed overnight. Not even Ant. But now here he is...wrapped safely into the warm and protective hold of Ant McPartlin!

Dec stared at the Ant's face for a moment, taking in all his features. His long eyelashes, pink lips that are now swollen...the gentle way he is breathing through the parted lips...the relaxed look on his face.... Dec wanted to kiss him good morning but prevents himself from doing that. He has had past experiences to realise that it is not a good thing to wake a man up whilst sleeping. Even though Dec would have done anything to have that.

Dec sighs heavily as memories plague him and this wakes Ant up who opens his eyes with a start. He looks around confused as Dec stiffens in his hold.

Ant: "Hey.."

Dec looks upto him through his eyelashes with guilt ridden in his face.

Ant leans in and kissed his forehead "Goodmorning "

Dec blushes at that "Did I wake you up?"

Ant: "I can always wake up to this sight...you are gorgeous"

Dec blushes deep "I am a man, Ant"

Ant: "Nah, that's not true"

Dec: "Rude"

Dec takes the risk and snuggles closer to Ant and starts drawing patterns on his chest. As he slowly drags his fingers towards Ant's stomach though, Ant catches his hands and shakes his head. Dec takes his hand away in an instance and tries to move back from the hold. But Ant pulls him close.

Ant: "Where do you think you are going?II stopped you because if you continue, it will get me going and we won't reach office
on time"

Dec giggles at that relived

Ant slowly strokes his hair "Sometimes you are so tensed...why is that?"

Dec shrugs "I don't know how to...." He was afraid to use that word, he didn't want that to happen.

Ant: "How to? "

Dec: "Behave around you"

Ant looks at him curiously "Behave? Last time I checked, you agreed to become my boyfriend, Declan. You have had boyfriends in the past, right?"

Dec nods slowly not looking at Ant.

Ant: "So what's the problem...you know how to..."

Dec shakes his head and Ant sees panic in his eyes

Ant: "Hey, forget that I asked. Look, you don't have to behave in any way with me. Just do what you feel like, okay?"

Dec nods at that.

Ant slowly caresses his cheek "I mean it. You are perfect and don't hold back from being you! Do what you want to do"

Dec: "I tried to, but you didn't let me!" He smirks

Ant rolls his eyes "You don't want to be late on your first day to office, do you?"

Dec blushes at that and shakes his head.

Ant  leans in to give Dec, a peck on his lips "Get ready and come down. We have to leave soon, mm?"

Dec nods and Ant bites his lips in thought all the while appraising Dec's figure.

Ant: "Maybe we shouldn't wake up next to each other like this"

Dec's heart skips a beat at that