Safest Place

Dec felt a sudden chill of dread wash through him. He looks around the room and feels relieved to see Stephen talking to nana and Sarha. He walks hurriedly to them and asks without a beat 

Dec: "Has anyone seen Ant?!"

They all shake heads and Sarha frowns "What happened?"

Dec: "Somebody spilled wine on me and I went to wash it off. I came back and now I can't find Ant!!! I called him but he was slurry and drunk. That's not possible!! Something's not right!!"

Nana: "Slow down, kid you are panicking"

Stephen: "What do you mean, Dec? What's not right?!"

Dec: "I think Ant is in trouble!!"

Sarha: "What?! Where is he?!"

Dec: "I don't know! Maybe in his room? He sounded...slurry"

Nana: "He is drunk?!"

Dec: "No, I am sure he is not. Someone is there with him! He is in trouble!"

Stephen: "Okay, don't panic! Let's check his room first, okay?"

Dec nods hurriedly and suddenly looks around the room only to walk swiftly to a table and take a bottle of water.

Dec: "He sounded really drunk"

Sarha: "I hope he is fine,  I am getting a bit nervous"

Stephen: "Then what are we waiting for? Come on"

Dec nods at that and he and Stephen hurry out of the room, closely followed by Nana and Sarha.

They reach the stairs and Stephen climbs the first few steps hurriedly, with Dec on his tow. Suddenly a voice is heard behind them, forcing them to stop and turn around

Christine: "Where are you going?"

Meanwhile, Ant blinks his eyes at the figure above him, wanting the fog around him to lift and clear off.

Ant: "What's 'appening?"

Kristen: "Oh silly, why did you have to pick up that phone? I only wanted your parents or maybe your lovely nana to see us,  now you have called that servant of yours here! Maybe as well, let him know whatever he does, he cannot be anything more than a lap dog for you"

Ant rubs his eyes and then sighs, only bits of Kristen's words reaching his ears "Whose my lapdog?"

Kristen rolls her eyes and slowly pushes Ant to the bed,  straddling him "Declan, silly"

Ant smiles widely at that and hums "Declan...I want to make him my husband"

Kristen rolls her eyes again and shakes her head "Good lord,  what have I got myself into! It was so easy to manipulate you before! Anyhow, now that you are here and I am here and we are alone in here...I am sure Dec will say yes to the idea of you and him when he finds us" she laughs

Ant once again rubs his eyes and pushes himself up on his elbows only to be pushed down again

Kristen: "Stay"

Ant: "Hmm... You think my baby will ever want to stay with me?"

Kristen narrows her eyes but slowly proceeds to take his jacket off

Ant: "What are your doin'?"

Kristen frowns at that and swears realising that the drug she has put in his drink must be wearing off.

Kristen: "Gosh, I just wasted all this time talking, when I should be..."

She chucks his jacket to the floor and starts unbuttoning his shirt.