Dec's Decision

Dec's heart tightened in his chest as Ant lets out a relieved sigh and a giggle

Ant: "Thank you...oh, Dec..."

Dec: "But Ant...there is one condition"

Ant frowned at that "What?"

Dec: "I...I don't want to be your partner. I don't want you to give me that much money-"

"But Dec-"

"Hear me out, Anthony. I.... Okay, here is the truth. I don't want to lose you. Or lose whatever it is between us...but, but I don't want to carry something that I know I can't deal with, just for that. If you were serious about all these things...then...offer me a job.."

"Job? Dec I don't need you as my employee-"

"I was, I am and I will always be your employee Ant...can't you see how weird this is?"

Ant nods "What job? I mean I don't know your qualifications or what you like to do the most or- the only things I know  are your name, where you stay and your job at the nightclub"

Dec chuckles at that "See what I mean, Ant? You know nothing about me. Please don't entrust in me such a big task. And about my qualification, I am qualified enough to be your assistant "

Ant sighs "But, I...I want you as my boy-"

Dec: "Can't you date your PS?"

Ant chuckles at that "Date? Eh? But we do have a strict rule about the background of the candidate. So..."

Dec: "Pay me my three months salary in advance?"

Ant sighs "Dec, I-"

Dec: "I don't want to be your business partner Ant... I can't take that upon me. Now, if being with me is all you need, then I think this is the best idea"

Ant: "I want us to be equal"

Dec: "We can never be. You know what I am" he looks at Ant pleadingly.

Ant: "A waiter at a nightclub who has applied for a personal secretary post in my company. The job is yours" He slowly traces his fingers from Dec's temple to lips.

Dec: "You didn't check my qualifications" Dec murmurs and pouts his lips to kiss Ant's fingers.

Ant: "You are hired" Ant whispers

Dec moves closer to him "You don't know whether I am qualified enough"

Ant smirks at that and holds Dec's waist "Oh you are" he whispers again before leaning in for a kiss. As the kiss progresses, Dec feels Ant tensing and slowly loosens the hold "What happened?"

Ant: "Nothing... Just thinking about how to introduce you to my family"

Dec: "Take it slow Ant... this act is only to keep you single... "

Ant: "And to keep you close... Mm, Dec? Slow? I thought you liked it rough?" He smirks and Dec blushes.

Ant: "Dec, you know you would have to stop this if you are-"

Dec chuckles and pecks Ant's lips again  "going to be your PA"

Ant traces his fingers along Dec's jawbone and neck: "Going to be my boyfriend"

Dec: "Agreed. Do I have a contract to sign?" he whimpers as Ant replaces his fingers with his lips.

Ant chuckles lightly at that, the warm breath tingling Dec's skin

Ant: "Come to my office tomorrow...you know where it is?"

Dec: "Yeh" Dec manages to huff out as Ant buried his face into Dec's neck.