Part of me

*Omg!!! these two are related!!!😍
Does that mean I am dealing incest?!😵
Nah... distant cousins won't count will they?!😬 Tell me they won't 🙈🙈😂😂*

The gifs in the chapter are all from their DNA journey. Please think they are in Paris and not UK lol😂

-----------------------------------------

As they walked hand in hand through the streets to their hotel, Dec was already feeling tired and wary. The effect of his tablets were easing but the feeling of Ant's hand in his own, the warmth of the taller body next to him him and the memories of the morning stroll through the park, all were enough to take his mind off the pain that's as slowly increasing.

Dec: "So, what next?"

Ant: "I was thinking we could have an early lunch and get some sleep and then maybe visit the Louvre? I always wanted to go there. Never got a chance"

Dec squeezes Ant's hand with a smile and Ant leans in to peck his hair.

Ant: "How about we dress up and go out for dinner tonight? "

Dec blushes at that "You don't mean..."

Ant: "You know what I mean"

Dec smiles cheekily "Say it"

It was Ant's turn to blush

Dec: "Say it...." He repeats.

Ant rolls his eyes and then rubs his thumbs along Dec's palm

Ant: "Declan Joseph Oliver Donnelly, will you be kind enough to come on a date with me?"

Dec felt his heart fluttering at that.

Dec: "Really? That's it? No cards and flowers?"

Ant: "Too demanding you are"

Dec: "What to do, I like a man who makes an effort"

Ant stops and turns to face Dec. He then leans into kiss his lips.

Dec: "We are in public Ant..."

Ant: "I don't care...I don't see anyone. Except you"

Dec blushes deeper and clears his throat.

Ant: "You cannot blush everytime I say something like that, Declan"

Dec: "It's new for me...you being this carefree and romantic and -"

Ant: "Cheesy?"

Dec laughs at that

Ant: "What to do Donnelly, I am smitten with an adorable man"

Dec: "Not handsome?"

Ant squeezes his hand "That and more..."

They walk into a restaurant near to their hotel and Dec was feeling the pain increasing on his side. Something inside him tells him to say this to Ant but every bone in his body protests against that wanting to stay like this for ever.

They order sausage pastas and Ant asks for a wine while Dec decided not to as he knew he would have take his meds soon and the last thing he wanted during their lovely holiday is to be sick and drowsy.

As they eat the food, Ant finishes his quickly while Dec played with a half eaten sausage on his fork, not feeling the appetite.

Ant: "Baby you alright?" He also concerned while Dec nods

Dec : "Do you feel anything off about the sausages? I feel like I have had enough"

Ant frowns at that and next moment, the fork disappears from Dec's hand as Ant took it and ate the half eaten sausage.