Epilogue 🛑

2.5 Years Later

*Mature Scenes*

Dec falls onto the bed with a soft gasp, smirking and licking his lips at his visibly annoyed boyfriend who was taking off his custom-made cufflinks, well-pressed jacket, and pure-white dress shirt.

"You are as stubborn as ever" the man above him teases, much to Dec's amusement

Dec: "You are the one to blame, Ant... gosh the way that suit was clinging onto you..." He whispers while snaking his hands around his lover's neck to pull him in for a soft, deep kiss.

Ant: "Hmm... you do have a fetish for men in suits" he chastises, taking in the view of the freshly showered man beneath him, naked except for the fluffy white bath towel that was hanging loose from his waist.

Dec: "Nah, only you" he whispers again.

Ant: "Then you asked for this" he snaps while dipping his head to the pale column of his boyfriend's neck, sucking on to the water droplets that had dripped from his wet, brown hairs.

Dec: "Hmm don't leave- any marks..." he gasps

Ant: "Can hide it with the collar" he smirks before sucking on the tempting skin of his lover's neck.

Dec: "F-uck! Stevie will spot-"

Ant: "Gosh Declan... your boyfriend is here" he reminds him with a teasing bite which makes the smaller man wince and moan.

Dec whimpers as Ant's lips continue to travel along his chest, along the red-blue marks all over his skin, a possible result of their drunken antics the previous night.

Ant's skilled tongue glides along Dec's torso, licking and sucking the pale white skin while his hands tightened around the trimmed, lean waist.

As his lips brushed along Dec's nipples and traveled downwards to the fine line below his hips, Dec was already a moaning mess on the bed.

Dec: "We- don't ha-ve time...just get t-o it... " he choked out

Ant: "Take it slow baby, don't wanna hurt you..."

Dec huffs at his boyfriend for being such a gentleman only to let out a strangled gasp as his towel came free, Ant's warm mouth making it home between his legs.

Dec crunches his eyes shut as pleasure overtook his senses, each flip of Ant's tongue being unbearable.

Dec gasped and moaned and sighed as Ant pushed him towards the edge but not over it, successfully increasing his frustration and desire.

Suddenly Ant lifts his face and looks straight into Dec's eyes before asking in a husky voice "You or me?"

Sudden images of the previous night flash around Dec's eyes and a rush of hot pleasure curves through him.

However, he takes in a deep breath and chokes out: "Are you still sore from yesterday?"

Ant nods as a response and his cheeks flush red.

Suddenly Dec's fingers on Ant's neatly styled hair tightens as he pulls the taller man up for a deep, wet kiss.

His familiar lips glide through Ant's cheekbones, to his chin, and to his ears, successfully turning Ant into a panting mess.