Champ de Mars 🛑

*Warning: Intimate scenes (not explicit smut but a little bit descriptive)*

PS: No idea whose photo the one above is but it looks hella cute don't you think?

-------------------------

Dec: "But why?"

Ant: "Why?"

Dec nods and Ant chuckles, placing a small kiss on Dec's ear.

Ant: "Because dear Mr Declan Donnelly...I am hopelessly in love with you."

Dec gasps at that, wondering whether he has heard it wrong, whether Ant was joking... whether it's all a dream...

He feels Ant's hold around him tightening and turns around in the hold.

Dec: "You...did you...."

Tears well up inside Dec's eyes and as they meet the loving blue eyes above him. Ant cups his face to wipe the falling tears and nods.

Dec: "You- you mean it?" Oh god! He said he loves me?!

Ant: "Yes, I mean it, Dec.... I love you."

A strangled sob escapes Dec's and Ant pulls him to his chest lovingly. Dec tightens his hold around Ant as many emotions overwhelm him. He is in love with me...he loves me...Ant loves me...

Ant places his lips on Dec's hair and as he feels his shirt dampening, he pulls Dec back.

Ant: "Hey...you crying?"

Dec: "This feels like a dream" he chokes out

Ant: "Doesn't it? Do you have any idea what this means to me? To finally be able to admit this? What did you do to me Dec? I just couldn't help but fall in love with you"

He placed his lips on Dec's hair and Dec closes his eyes to control another sob that threatened him. He couldn't believe this is happening to him. He knew Ant has feelings for him but he never thought Ant would admit it. He didn't think he will be so lucky to find love again...love of that man whom he loves with everything he has. Who is so important for him...who means the world to him.

He was too immersed in his thoughts that he didn't see that Ant is now looking at him with heart eyes.

Ant: "Look at me, baby?"

Dec opens his eyes and looks at Ant with every love he could conjure. Ant felt his heart expanding as he stared into that soulful green-blue eyes.

Ant: "I love you Dec... I am so, so in love with you..."

A wide grin appears on Dec's face and he breathes out " I love you too"

Ant felt the love he has for the smaller man choking him and slowly takes Dec's face and leans in to brush his lips against Dec's. He then presses his lips to Dec's lovingly as if trying to touch his soul. Dec submits himself to that gesture, trying to ingrain the feel and memory in his heart and head for ever.

Ant then deepens the kiss and Dec's heart flutters. The kiss wasn't passionate or demanding or desperate. It was slow, it was gentle, he was still holding Dec's face as he poured every emotions - love, fear, hope, joy into that kiss making Dec feel as if the happiest man alive. And as Ant's tongue touched his lips, Dec was ready to invite him in...to take it all from Ant...to be his and his alone.

Ant was the first one to pull his lips away and then brushes it along Dec's now swollen ones to memorize the feel. He then touches his forehead to Dec's and smiles as Dec steals a final lingering kiss from Ant.