Lil Devil

*Because I broke a few hearts with my latest update of 'Undeniable', I think everyone deserves a chapter full of fluff*

PS: Their Insta stories are giving me life!!

-------------------------------

Ant took his eyes off the Mac on his lap as he heard a whimper from his shoulder. He looks to his left shoulder to see a bunch of brown hairs pillowed, the face beneath it buried inside his neck. They are on his plane to London and Dec was too immersed in some popular game show while Ant was replying to his mails. He has switched the telly off when Dec fell asleep and has put the blanket on him knowing Dec would usually get cold within a few minutes in the air.

Ant tucks the blanket tight around the smaller figure and Dec murmurs something in his sleep and cuddles closer to his boyfriend. Ant places his lips on the fluffy hairs, inhaling the scent of Dec's shampoo.

He felt his heart expanding with loved as Dec sighed in his sleep. Ant closes his laptop and places it aside and then puts his arm around the smaller figure and pulls him to his chest, finding that cuteness too hard to resist.

Dec hums at that and his flutter open lightly "Anth..."

Ant just caresses his sides and arms, coaxing him back to sleep.

Ant: "Go back to sleep"

Dec: "Hmm I will - bring you- files now" he murmurs and Ant laughs

Ant: "The files?"

Dec hums again and murmurs something else which Ant didn't catch.

Ant: "What did you say, sweetheart?"

Dec: "This coffee tastes of you"

Ant felt his heart bursting with affection and marvelled at the power of love.... The happiness simplest of things could bring you, when you are in love with someone.

Ant cuddles him closer and yet again Dec murmurs something.

Ant: "What is it baby?"

Dec hums at that and then soft snores are heard.

Ant: "You are killing me with your cuteness, you know that?"

He pulls him closer and kisses his forehead.

Ant: "I love you"

----------------------------

It was in the morning that they reached London and Dec was sleeping on his feet as Ant held him closer and steered him to the waiting car. Because it was private area, no one sported them and Ant was able to reach the car quickly.

Patrick: "Good Morning sir"

Ant: "Good Morning. Please keep the luggages in Patrick, let me take this guy inside"

Patrick laughs at the smaller figure stuck to Ant's side, his eyes half closed.

Patrick: "I will do it. Is he alright?"

Ant hears the concern in his voice and had to smile realising how much they all care about Dec.

Ant: "Just tired and sleepy"