His Own Heaven

*Some scenes are inspired by what all the boys did in 'Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night Feast'*

Throughout the car ride, Dec had Ant tucked in his arms and his heart tugs inside his chest as Ant fell asleep on his lap. He slowly strokes Ant's hair, thinking about everything Marrisse has told him.

He tried to kill himself!

He looks down at the black-haired man, his heart bursting with love and affection. It broke him to see Ant so weak... so frightened and so insecure. Although they kissed and laughed after the 'talk', Ant soon went back into his shell, talking and acting as if he is stepping on glass shards.

A little boy lost in the crowd

He didn't say much to Dec or Marrisse and as they were about to leave, Marrisse pulled Dec for an affectionate hug and had whispered into his ear.

Marrisse: "Take my number from Anthony and call me if you need me. Don't worry, I know he is safe in your hands. Look after him...and look after yourself."

Dec had felt proud and happy hearing that and when they got into the car, Ant has instantly rested his head on Dec's shoulder making Dec go all warm and mushy.

He snaps out of his thoughts as Ant snuggled closer to his stomach, searching for as much comfort as possible. Dec stares at him for sometime slowly dips his head to kiss Ant's head, earning a small smile.

Dec: "You awake?"

Ant doesn't reply and Dec soon realises why Ant was asking for more comfort and attention. He was so lost in his thoughts that he had stopped stroking Ant's hair and right now, in his troubled sleep, Ant needed the contact more than ever.

Suddenly an idea strikes Dec and he takes his phone to dial Mrs. D. After letting her know of his intention, he ends the call to arrange everything else.

As they reach home and the car stops, Mrs. D was already waiting outside holding her wallet. Dec notices how her eyes went to Ant and the deep concern in them melts his heart

Mrs. D: "How's e?" She whispers and Dec smiles lovingly

Dec: "Tired, I think. Ant...Ant, wake up...we are home..."

Ant wakes up with a start and Dec's heart breaks to see the panic in his eyes.

Ant: "Dec!"

Dec: "Hey, hey...it's me...it's me...it's alright"

Ant: "Uh...where...eh...yeah... Oh I... I think I fell asleep. Sorry"

Dec narrows his eyes at that "Don't be. Now come on, Mrs. D needs us to get out of her way"

Ant climbs out of the car, Dec following him

Ant: "Where?" He frowns at her

Dec: "I booked her and Patrick to the new musical in town"

Ant: "You did?"

Dec: " Yeah. They both love musicals. So I did. Their families will be waiting for them at the venue"

Ant looks at him in surprise while Mrs. D caresses Ant's arms, not really listening to anything they were talking.

Mrs. D: "Ya 'lright, kid?"

Ant turns to her and slowly pulls her for a hug

Ant: "Yeah, yes I am...eh... I am fine"

Mrs. D looks at Dec over Ant's shoulder who subtly nods at her

As they pull back, Mrs D asks Ant "Do ya mind takin' care of the din'ner tonigh'?"

Ant frowns at that, a tired look marring his face and Mrs. D instantly shakes her head " 'ts okay if ya cannat, I'll cancel my tickets n' t's no big deal-"