Chapter 12

Author: I'M BAAAAACK! I know you guys have been dying for the next chapter and I'm super sorry for the long wait. Tbh, I didn't even realize it's been 7 months since the last time I updated this story. That's what happens when life gets in the way.😓

This chapter was going to be a filler since this isn't the original idea I had for this chapter but I decided to make it tie into the story a bit. Forgive me if it's cringey.😅 I love reading everyone's comments, they are so inspiring and they keep me laughing.😁

Again, thank you all so much and please enjoy!
__________

It was a late Saturday night. Your mom was currently fast asleep in her bedroom. Meanwhile, you were lounging in your bed watching (favorite movie). Purrsia attempted to stay awake to watch with you but eventually, the little kwami dosed off to sleep.

The credits soon began to roll, signaling that the movie was over. A yawn droned past your lips as you turned off the tv and prepared to turn in for the night. Suddenly, you heard a crash come from inside your closet, making you and your kwami jump in surprise. "What was that?!" Purrsia asked, startled by the loud noise. You got up and peeked inside your closet to see a box had fallen off the top shelf. 'Hmm...what did I put in here again?' You wondered before opening the box to find it was packed with framed pictures. A nostalgic smile graced your lips as you looked through them all. But then one particular photo made that smile disappear. In your hand was a framed photo of you as a little kid and a man that was recognized as one person and one person only.

'Dad...'

~Flashback~

You laid on your mother's lap, sniffling silently as you wiped a few stray tears that dripped from your eyes.

"Mommy...?"

"Yes?" Your mother answered, as she gently patted six-year old your head.

"Where is daddy...?" 

"He's running late at work but he'll be here soon, Sweetie." As if right on queue, you heard the sound of the front door being unlocked. 

"I'm home!"

"Yay! Daddy!" You celebrated as you jumped from your mother's lap and ran to your father's waiting arms. Your father grinned as he picked you up but a frown soon adorned his features once he noticed your red and puffy eyes.

​​"Have you been crying? What happened?"

"The kids at school were picking on her...again. I'm honestly thinking we should switch her to a different school." Your mother explained, concerned for your well-being. "Is that true?" Your father asked you in confirmation, to which you nodded your head solemnly. 

Furrowing his eyebrows in disapproval, your father came up with an idea.

"I have a surprise for you." He said, before putting you down and going into the utility closet.

​​​​​​Confused, you glanced up at your mother who was just as confused as you. A moment later, your father brought out a mysterious gift bag and handed it to you. "This was supposed to be your birthday present but I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it to you early."

Bad Girl Gone Good (Adrien Agreste x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें