Chapter 18

Author: IMPORTANT NOTE! I've actually updated 2 chapters.

This chapter and chapter 15 is different. Chapter 15 isn't necessarily an important chapter. It's just a short chapter I wrote out for the fun of it and didn't have the heart to scrap it. Feel free to go back and read it you want to. 🙂

Also I'm officially started a YouTube channel! I will be doing Miraculous reactions and gaming videos and etc starting tomorrow! Please feel free to subscribe to the link below: youtube.com/user/SecretRockStarr101

Anyway, enjoy!

__________

It was a bright Saturday morning and for once you were up early.

"Good morning, (name). What are you doing?" Your kwami asked curiously. "Hey, Purrsia. I'm about to video chat with my friends back in (hometown). Which reminds me, you might want to find a place to hide for the time being." You told her. "Don't worry, kwamis cannot physically appear on camera. So they will not be able to see me." She informed. "So kinda like vampires? Hmm, that's pretty convenient."

"Don't forget that we have to go to the statue unveiling ceremony in the park later." Purrsia reminded you. "Right! The statue is in honor of Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Cheetu! I'm so excited about it! Don't worry, I'll be finished before then!" You gleefully assured before a call popped up on your computer. After a couple of rings, you answered revealing your two friends.

"Hey, (name)!" They all cheerfully greeted.

"We haven't heard from you since you moved! We started to think you forgot about us!"

"How's Paris? You haven't burned it down yet, have you?"

"Burned it down?! Jeez, guys! You guys make me sound like some kind of ruthless tyrant."

"Well, you are the person who caused our last principal to have a mental breakdown and quit." Your friend pointed out, making you chuckle. "Heh, guilty as charged. I'm sure he needed a vacation anyway."

"So, what have you been up to since you moved to Paris?" Your mind became flooded with events of the past couple of weeks consisting of you becoming a Parisian superhero and saving Paris from Hawkmoth's akumas alongside Ladybug and Chat Noir. Not to mention, your recent infatuation with a certain feline hero.

"Nothing much."

~Meanwhile~

Everyone gathered in the park anxiously waiting for the statue of their beloved heroes to be unveiled. A certain feline vigilante arrived on the scene, causing the crowd to erupt into cheers and whistles.

"Good to see you, Chat Noir! Where are Ladybug and Cheetu?" The mayor questioned. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be here soon...at least I hope so..." Chat Noir mumbled that last part, reminiscing Ladybug's track record with timing.

Within a few minutes, Ladybug rushes in, causing all the fans to go wild with excitement. "Glad you could make it, M'lady! Fashionably late, as always." Chat Noir greeted with a bow. "Oh hush, kitty! Where's Cheetu? She's not here yet?" Ladybug questioned, looking around for her female feline partner. "No, not yet." Chat answered with a shrug. "Hmm... hopefully she'll be here soon." The heroine said, wondering what could be holding up her partner.