Chapter 7

Author: Hey, guys! Here is chapter 7. This chapter isn't very eventful. I hope you guys had a nice Valentine's Day! Unless you're like me and don't necessarily celebrate Valentine's day, then it was just a regular day for you lol. I was planning on making a Valentine's Day chapter but there are some things I want to add to the story before that. So I will hold off on it for now. Btw, I started adding Miraculous memes to each chapter because I thought it would be fun and I 'm hoping they make you guys laugh.

Anyways, enjoy!__________

You strolled into school Monday morning to hear everyone chatting excitedly about something. 'Hmmm... I wonder what everyone's talking about...'

"(Name)!" You turned around to see Alya running up to you. "Hey, Alya. Do you have any idea what everyone is going on about?" You greeted back. "Omg! You didn't see the new superhero the other day?! Everyone's talking about it!" Alya exclaimed excitedly. "New superhero?" You questioned, acting coy. "Yes, girl! I'm freaking out! I recorded the whole fight and uploaded it on my Ladyblog! See?!" She pulled up the video on her phone and began playing it. You watched as it showed the part when you accidentally crashed into Heavy Metal. Mentally, you facepalmed. 'Why did she have to record that part?!'

Just then, Marinette arrived. "Morning, Alya. Morning, (name). What are you guys doing?" She asked. "We're talking Cheetu, Ladybug and Chat Noir's new partner." Alya responded. Marinette tilted her head in confusion. "Ladybug and Chat Noir have a new partner?" She questioned, coyly. Alya facepalmed at this. "Jeez! Have you two been living under a rock or something?" Marinette smiled sheepishly while you shrugged your shoulders.

"Oh yeah! (Name), when are we going to paint your mural?" Marinette asked. "Mural?" Alya questioned, curiously. "Yeah, I wanted to paint one in my room but I could use some help. Marinette is already going to help me and I'm planning on asking Nathaniel today. You wanna come to help us?" You asked after explaining everything to her. "Of course! That sounds like fun!" She replied enthusiastically. "Awesome! Feel free to invite Nino, too! I'm going to go find Nathaniel so I can tell him about it. I'll see you both in class." After bidding goodbye, you left to search for your red-haired classmate.

Walking down the hall, you noticed a lot of students were chattering excitedly about you...well, Cheetu. "It looks like Cheetu is already becoming famous." Purrsia said, poking her head out of the inside of your jacket. "I know right! I feel like some kind of anonymous celebrity. Guess we make a pretty good team. Right, Purrsia?" You said, winking at the kwami who blushed in return. "Right!"

You walked into class seeing Nathaniel already sitting in his seat. You ran over and sat down next to him. "Just the person I needed to see." You said. "Oh, hi, (name). Why did you need to see me?" He asked. "I wanted to invite you to my house to help me paint my room." You told him with a big grin on your face. Confused, Nathaniel blinked at you blankly. "Uhh...paint your room?"

"Yeah, that sounds lame saying that out loud. What I'm trying to say is that I wanted to paint a mural in my room and I was hoping that you would bring your skills." You explained, causing Nathaniel to laugh.

"I understand. Sure, I'll help. Just let me know when."

~Time Skip~

School had gone by uneventfully...for once. It was now late in the evening and you were doing what most teens your age would be doing at this time: nothing. Lazily, you lounged in bed flicking through channels on your tv. Purrsia was casually enjoying a piece of beef jerky.