Chapter 3

Author: Hey guys! Here's chapter 3! Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long.

Anyways, enjoy!

__________

You woke up to the sound of your alarm again. Turning it off, you slipped out of bed. As you began to make your way to the bathroom, you clumsily stubbed your toe on something hard and wooden. Immediately, you covered your mouth to keep yourself from letting out a Hulk scream and waking your sleeping mother. 'Crap! That hurt!' You thought as you massaged your throbbing toe.

Glancing on the floor, you see a small wooden box peeking from underneath your bed. You tilted your head in confusion. 'What's that?' You picked it up and examined it. It looked like nothing but an ordinary box to you. Curiously, you opened it. At that moment, a bright light shined from it causing you to shield your eyes. When it died down, you opened your eyes to see a tiny floating spotted...cat?

"AHH!"

"AHH!"      

In a state of fear and panic, the 'cat' screamed as it flew behind your tv. "MOM! COME QUICK!" You screamed as you jumped onto your bed. Rapid footsteps approached your door. Within seconds, your mom burst through your bedroom room door, still in her nightgown. "WHAT IS IT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" She screamed in alarm as she moved her messy bed hair from her face to see better. "Th-there's a weird floating spotted...rat thing behind the tv!" You panicked as you brought your knees to your chest and pointed towards the tv. Your mom gave you a weird look before searching behind the tv. "There's nothing back there."

"Huh?"  You got up and looked behind the tv to see nothing but cables. "But...but I swear I saw it..." You stammered in confusion. "Are you on drugs?" You looked at your mom as if she had lost her mind. "Of course not, mom. I don't do drugs." You replied, annoyed that she would even ask you that. "Okay...well, get ready for school." She said, as she walked out of your room and closed the door.

Once again, you looked behind the tv and still saw nothing out of the ordinary. 'Maybe I'm just losing it...' Just as you turned around to prepare for your day, you came face to face with the floating cat.

"MO-!"

"Shhh! Please don't scream again!" It pleaded as it covered your mouth. Hesitantly, you nodded your head before it let you go. "Wha...what are you...?"

"H-hello, there. M-m-my name is Purrsia and I am the kwami for the Cheetah Miraculous." The little kwami introduced in a shy manner. You tilted your head in confusion. "Cheetah...miraculous?" Nodding her head in confirmation, the kwami continued. "I h-have been waiting for the next miraculous user to be chosen a-a-and that's you." She explained, bashfully.

You blinked at the tiny creature in complete bewilderment. "...say what now?" That's when you realized something. 'Wait a minute!'  Rushing over to your laptop, you pulled up the Ladyblog that Alya girl had showed you yesterday. You began to skim over the various pictures and videos of Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting off different villains.

"So...you're saying that... I have been chosen to be a...superhero...?" You asked carefully. "Well...yes, actually." You burst out laughing, startling the poor kwami. "Alright, I get it. I'm still dreaming, aren't I?" You asked after calming down. "N-n-no... I assure you that you're not dreaming."

"Ha! Yeah right! There is no way I could ever become a superhero!"

"B-b-but-!" You had snapped the wooden box shut, causing Purrsia to disappear back into the box before she could say anything else. You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it.