Chapter 19

Author: Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! I apologize for the long wait. Originally, my plan was to write a Halloween chapter but I became busy and sick. When I finally had time to write again, it was already way passed Halloween (and I completely forgot where I was even going with the chapter) so I figured there was no point. Well, at least I'm almost in time for Valentine's Day... The next chapter will be out soon.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I've been reading comments about some of you guys either wanting a different love interest other than Adrien or even wanting Marinette as a love interest.

When I first started this story, I wasn't 100% sure where I was going with this story. But over time I started to get more of an idea (and I already have the ending planned out.) As of now, this story is going to be a Reader x Adrien story. I already have the ending planned out but if I can add other love interests without completely changing the ending then I will. (I'm not making any promises tho.) I'm apologizing to any who is disappointed by this.

Although, I'm planning to do some one-shot stories. I've already started a Marinette one-shot story for anyone who is interested. (Don't worry, the reader's personality will still be the same as in this story.) I was going to just add them to this story but I might just make them as a separate collection.

Hope you all enjoy!
__________

Can you guess what day it is? That's right! It's Valentine's Day! The one day out of the year when everyone acts all lovey-dovey all day long. Gross! (I apologize if you love Valentine's Day.)

"Ugh... I hate Valentine's Day..." You groaned as you got dressed for school. "Why is that, (name)?" Purrsia inquired as she helped you pack a few things into your backpack. "It's so stupid! It's just a made-up holiday so people can have an excuse to act like lovesick puppies all day." You elaborated in disgust.

"It doesn't sound stupid. It sounds fun! Maybe you can tell Chat Noir how you feel today?" Purrsia suggested. You couldn't help but scoff and shake your head. "Not a chance."

"Why not? You really like him, don't you? Valentine's Day sounds like the perfect day to confess your feelings to the person you care about." Purrsia reasoned.

"Tell you what, if some kind of miracle happens by the end of the day, then I'll tell him how I feel." You wagered, half-jokingly. 'Yeah right! Like that'll ever happen.'

Reluctantly, you grabbed your backpack before heading out the door.

~Time Skip~

The school day was SOOO boring. You were now in your last period, resting your head on your hand as you almost completely dozed off from the lesson. You think it had something to do with a fairy tale story.

The bell rang signaling that it was finally time to go home. You mentally praised yourself for surviving the school day. After everyone left the classroom, you noticed Marinette frantically digging in the trash can for something.

"Looking for something to eat, Dupain-chang?" Chloe questioned from the doorway, startling the blue-haired girl. "Maybe she's looking for some better clothes." Sabrina insulted before they both erupted into obnoxious laughter. "Of course not. She's trying to find you both a better personality." You insulted, causing them to gasp incredulously.

"How dare you! For your information, I am a VERY appealing person!"

"She right! Everyone adores Chloe!"