Chapter 10

Author: Hey guys! This took way longer than it should have. Stupid writer's block. Sorry if this kind of sucks.

I'm glad that you guys enjoy reading this as much I enjoy writing it. I also enjoy reading comments from you guys. They really motivate me and make me laugh.😁

Anyway, enjoy!

__________

You arrived back on the scene to see that Ladybug was already there along with some of your classmates who seemed to be frozen and slowly fading away. "Ladybug, what happened?" You asked your polka dotted partner in crime. "Someone named Time Breaker froze these people in time. If we don't capture her akuma soon., they'll be gone forever. Whatever you do, don't let her touch you!" Ladybug explain as Time Breaker had tagged another one of her victims. "One and a half minutes. Not bad but I need more time!" Just then, Chat Noir tapped her on the shoulder with his staff. "Let me guess, we're all playing a game of tag and you're it?" He questioned. "Exactly!" Timebreaker reached out to tag him until her hand was grabbed by Ladybug's yoyo.

"Keep your hands to yourself!"

You figured it would be an easier win with three heroes against one villain, apparently not. "Oof!" You grunted as you were kicked in the stomach and knocked a few feet away from the fight. 'Jeez...I've been in many fights before but these akumatized villains are way stronger than any normal person...' You thought, struggling to get up. "Her anklet! Grab her anklet!" At Hawk Moth's command, Timebreaker grinned evilly before charging at you. "Cheetu, look out!" You turned around to see Timebreaker a few mere inches away from touching you. Panic filled you as you clenched your eyes shut, bracing for impact. But instead, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your frame. Slowly, you opened your eyes.

"Chat?!"

"Chat! No!"

"Wow, six minutes! Must be those nine lives!" Timebreaker gloated. Ladybug glared angrily at the akumatized villain. "You won't get away with this!" Desperately, you tried to touch Chat but your hand went straight through him as he began fading away.

'He...saved me...'

"Quick! Grab Chat Noir's miraculous before he completely fades away!" Hawkmoth commanded Timebreaker. "Chill out, Hawkmoth! I have a sick plan!" With that being said, she began taking off at full speed. Using her yoyo, Ladybug grabbed onto Timebreaker. Unfortunately, she wasn't strong enough to stop her. You grabbed onto Ladybug, trying to help but it was no use. 

"Hold on, Cheetu!"You both screamed as a flash of white appeared. Suddenly, Timebreaker came to a halt, causing you and Ladybug to tumble face-first into the ground. "What just happened?"

You groaned as you stood up and looked around. Both of you gazed over the building to see that the familiar race from earlier was going on. "Did...did we really just go back in time?" You questioned in bewilderment. "I think we did..." Ladybug replied, just as bewildered as you. 

"There's Chloe with the watch." Your polka-dotted partner pointed out. "My watch!" Timebreaker exclaimed before jumping down from the building. You knew you had to do something so you did the first thing that came to your head. "Chloe! Put the watch down!" You yelled. Surprised, Chloe dropped the watch, causing it to shatter on impact. "NO!" Alix screamed in horror.  "Cheetu! This time it's Cheetu's fault!" Solemnly, she picked up the pieces of the shattered pocket watch before glaring up at you. "It's all Cheetu 's fault!" She shouted before an akuma possessed her rollerblade, transforming her into a second Timebreaker. "Oops...That went a lot smoother in my head..."