Chapter 6

Author Happy New Year's, everyone!!!

__________

"UGH! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO STUPID?!" You yelled angrily as you aggressively clicked the retry button over and over on your laptop. What happened you may ask? Well, the wifi was working...and now it's not. Enough said.

"What's w-wrong, (name)?" Purrsia asked, a little shook by your outburst. "The stupid wifi is out! Now I have to wait until it's repaired!" You ranted. "Do you really need to use it that bad?" Purrsia asked curiously. "Yeah! I was gonna video chat with my friends back in (hometown). I haven't talked to them since I moved." You explained as you closed your laptop and put it away. "Oh...that's too bad. Well, I hope you will get to talk to your friend soon." Purrsia said, giving you a smile. "Ugh! Whatever! I'm going to take a nap. Purrsia, wake me up when my life doesn't suck." You mumbled before face planting onto your pillow.

After a moment, you noticed Purrsia did not reply. Curious, you turned your head in her direction. "What are you doing?" You asked curiously. "I'm just admiring this drawing of you." She replied not looking away from the sketch. You walked over to her and picked up the picture. "Oh, yeah! A boy in my class named Nathaniel drew this for me. He's got skills." You explained to her. "He really captured your beauty." Purrsia complimented with a sweet closed-eyed smile. "Awww, aren't you're sweet enough to rot my teeth?" You teased, poking the kwami and causing her to giggle cheerfully.

You took the drawing and held it up on the wall. Just as you were about to pin it, an idea popped into your head. "Hmmm..."

"What is it?" Purrsia asked. "You know, I've been meaning to get some black paint for my room since the minute I moved in. But I haven't had the chance to do so. Now I'm thinking I maybe I should invite Nathaniel to put some of his art on my walls." You elaborated. Purrsia nodded her head in agreement. "That would be a good idea! Maybe you can invite your other friends."

Quickly, you threw on your shoes and leather jacket. "First things first, I'm going to buy some paint before I end up forgetting again. C'mon, Purrsia."

~Time Skip~

You were strolling by the park, on the way to the paint store. That is until something caught your eye. In the park, you saw Adrien who seemed to be at a photoshoot. Squinting your eyes, you caught sight of a familiar blue-haired girl discreetly stalking observing the blonde model from behind a tree.

'This girl has an unhealthy obsession.' You thought to yourself as you shook your head. Discreetly, you walked into the park and tiptoed behind Marinette who was too preoccupied to notice your presence. You leaned in until you were close enough to whisper in her ear.

"Boo."

"AHH!"

The poor girl nearly jumped out of her skin, causing you to erupt into a fit of laughter. "Wha-?! (Name)! That's not funny!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! I hope I didn't scare you too bad." You apologized after calming down. "Pfft! I wasn't that scared." Marinette tried to play it off.

"So, it seems that you're enjoying the show." You said, gesturing towards the model. "What?! No! I mean...maybe." She babbled flusteredly. Adrien glanced over and waved at you and Marinette. The both of you waved back, but you noticed that Marinette was still waving, so you put her hand down.